BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Gently cleanses to list pollutants and product build-up without compromising the health of the hair. Improves hair density. Adds moisture to hair. Leaves scalp feeling invigorated. Safe for everyday use and color-treated hair. Smells like: Fresh mint see more...

Chrisalis๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ I.
Chrisalis๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹ I.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo. Leaves hair really clean and really shiny. Gray got oily hair or even dry hair. Really recommend.
zoie s.
zoie s.
Great formula holds all day long. I have very stubborn & thin hair. Its naturally super curly but won't hold anything else this helps alot
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
I have short hair and this shampoo cleanses without leaving hair oily. Priced nicely and smells awesome.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
grand rapids, mi
Great product! Sexy hair never lets me down. Always smells great and is priced well compared to alternatives of the same caliber.
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Moreno Valley, CA
What a wonderful shampoo that promotes volume and beautiful hair. I loved how this suds up in my hair and how it feels after I am done. It's perfect time for short hair which I recently have since my hair fried but thanks to shampoo I feel so beautiful
Amber H.
Amber H.
Kent, OH
This product did the job! It did not leave my hair feeling yucky like most dry shampoos. This does work on dry/ oily scalp. It lasted all day I did not have to reapply. It smells really good also. This product leaves me feeling satisfied. I will purchase again.
noriangel b.
noriangel b.
Cumana
Me parece un excelente shampoo lo deja super limpio y suave me lo deja super limpio por mucho tiempo ademas con un buen olor, no es el mejor producto pero es bastante bueno y hace totalmente lo que promet, buscas un shampoo que te deje el cabello super limpio esta es una buena opcion.