BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Gently cleanses to list pollutants and product build-up without compromising the health of the hair. Improves hair density. Adds moisture to hair. Leaves scalp feeling invigorated. Safe for everyday use and color-treated hair. Smells like: Fresh mint see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Shanee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband and I loved this for when we both had short hair! It smells great and leaves us with a long lasting clean! I love it conspired to others we have tried. I have an oily scalp and this fixed it!
Amber H.
Kent, OH
This product did the job! It did not leave my hair feeling yucky like most dry shampoos. This does work on dry/ oily scalp. It lasted all day I did not have to reapply. It smells really good also. This product leaves me feeling satisfied. I will purchase again.
Stefanie D.
Moreno Valley, CA
What a wonderful shampoo that promotes volume and beautiful hair. I loved how this suds up in my hair and how it feels after I am done. It's perfect time for short hair which I recently have since my hair fried but thanks to shampoo I feel so beautiful
Destiny H.
Chicago
I absolutely love this stuff because I can go if you days without washing my hair it's so good and makes you look like your hair is completely walk and doesn't leave a white powdery back afterwards. I'm definitely going to be repurchasing this
Jill B.
Arvada, CO
Good for getting all of the gunk out from the intense styling products they offer from the same line. I have dry scalp and it did not make it worse.
zoie s.
Great formula holds all day long. I have very stubborn & thin hair. Its naturally super curly but won't hold anything else this helps alot
Carolyn M.
Opa Locka, FL
This is such a good shampoo on days I know I'm going to pamper my hair up the sent is okay. I have a oily scalp and it work for meee!!
Taylor F.
grand rapids, mi
Great product! Sexy hair never lets me down. Always smells great and is priced well compared to alternatives of the same caliber.
Hebo A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product I like to take care of my hair are using it if you days from now or call me I have a lot of farm or benefits