BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Try all four of these travel-size hairsprays, then take the included coupon to a JCPenney salon to receive your free full-size hairspray of your favorite. Includes: Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Touchable Hairspray - 1.5 oz. Big Sexy Hairspray & Play Hairspray - 1.5 oz. Big Sexy Hair Get Layered Hairspray - 1.3 oz. Big Sexy Hairspray & Stay Hairspray - 1.5 oz. Soy Touchable spray is a light hairspray that supplies hydration to nourish and repair hair while offering UV and heat protection Spray & Play spray is a medium-hold, flexible, working hairspray that gives incredible volume, lift and shine (anti-humidity formula is great for everyday use) Get Layered spray is the quickest drying hairspray in the market, providing volume, density and the ability to increase hold by layering Spray & Stay hairspray provides long-lasting maximum hold and intense shine; ideal for keeping updos and elaborate styles in place Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

Kati K.
Lewiston
Awesome pack! Leaves my hair full of volume and stays in place all day! It's affordable especially the travel pack for first time users! Smells good and it doesn't feel heavy in your hair!
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
Again. I love this brand. I have used the hair sprays. I love the hold it gives and it doesnt make my hair feel crispy. Lasts throughout the day! Smells wonderfully. I have long, thick hair, dark brown. And I've used this hair spray for when I want extra waves or add some bouncy curls
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
I love this 4 piece mini pack! It gave me the chance to test all the hairspray holds before buying ! These hairsprays are so good whith varying  holds! They all made my hair very shiney! Which is awesome!!! I was quite satisfied buying the 4piece set! Xo🌺❤️
Ines G.
I have heavy wavy hair, I used it when I was done setting my hair style. It has no heavy build- up. This is a good product, its scent is not too strong and it is long lasting. The packaging is classic looking. I would strongly recommend it to a friend.
Sunila J.
This is such an amazing set and value. It has 4 mini hairsprays, for your purse, traveling, etc. and it also comes with a free full sized bottle of hairspray. I use this often because it's compact and I can fit it anywhere. I really love this set.
Samantha K.
rocklin
Love this hairspray and this comes with 4 so I can give it to my sisters or a friend instead of everyone fighting over one can. This hairspray is great because it didn’t leave your hair all stiff and “crunchy” it looks normal but it keeps curls. Would definently recommend
Nikki K.
Stay n play is the only hairspray I use. It's great for teasing, never crunchy or hard. Holds well and hair still moves just falls right back in to place. Great smell!
Sella A.
Ludington, MI
This product works really well! I love it it does what it needs to keeps my hair in place! I would recommend using this! you can get it at Walmart or any pharmacy store
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
My favorite hair spray in the world. I love this. And I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a hair spray. I get it cheaper at the salon.
Tonya Y.
Anderson, SC
These are wonderful for gifts or different days and different hairstyles. The soy is my fave with a light workable and buildable hold.