BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

A Spray Leave-in Conditioner Is both a nourishing moisturizer and mild protein reconstructor and safe to use on color-treated hair. Made with proteins that penetrate the hair and help to detangle for softness with intensive repairing qualities. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I currently use Quench Coconut Milk leave-...1 Answers
  • Does this keep your hair smelling good and maintaining softness w...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
kayla d.
hocshton
This is one of her best products I think I have used in a while. It’s doesn’t make my hair greasy. Leaves your here volumize and helps to detangler your hair very easily. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT YO YOU!
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Got this as a gift from a friend to try out and I love it! Leaves my hair so soft and it smells so good, it's definitely best if applied while the hair is wet because it is thick and will make your hair look wet once applied!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the packaging, and the scent of this product, but I didn't really personally see the hype this product has. My hairdresser gave me a free sample, and the price for this product is pretty outrageous: at least $20! I prefer Aveeno's Nourish & Condition Leave-In treatment, and it is maybe, $7, tops at Walmart! Aveeno's leave-in didn't leave my color treated curls greasy, like this one did.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This product was okay. I still like Its a 10 a little better. I love the spray in conditioner and I like the fact that it uses different products. I have curly hair so its nice to spray conditioner in and comb through before drying my ahir. I received this as a sample and I think it would work with most hair types. I wouldn't pass up purchasing this product.
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This product is ok. I didn't really see the hype on it. It didn't really do anything for my hair. I have really thick course hair so maybe that could be a reason. It did smell good and I did use the whole bottle and repurchased it seeing that maybe if I kept using it it would help. I really wanted it to. I gave up on it though. Hopefully its worked for other people.
Jenifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
By far the best leave in conditioner I've ever tried!! This product leaves my hair silky smooth, doesn't leave buildup, de-tangles my hair, smells good, and is a great value! I originally had a sample from an ipsy bag and fell in love and now I buy the full size all the time!
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
Love this stuff! I use it prior to blow drying, and I have the smoothst locks! I'm surprised it lasted me as long as it did! For such a small bottle, it holds a lot of product. I will definitely be purchasing this item again.
taylor e.
Completely feel re-involve with this hair product. One day I ran out of conditioner and was super bummed because I love that fresh conditioned feeling. I searched threw my hair products and found this again!!! I sprayed a few sprays in my hair it it felt better than a normal condition!! I use it every thing after the shower now !
Kady E.
I love a good leave in conditioner that works and does not weigh my hair down so I lose volume, this product does that very well. I am definitely a fan of the product and it smells amazing!
Joleen T.
Indianapolis, IN
My hair has been like straw from over coloring it and I was introduced to this leave in conditioner and I was blown away. my hair is so much more manageable and I am in love with this product. definitely recommended
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
Does this keep your hair smelling good and maintaining softness without looking greasy? I'm looking for a new leave in, but am concerned with ending up with a greasy look.
Jessica N.
Greenville, SC
Has anyone tried this? I currently use Quench Coconut Milk leave-in conditioner spray and it doesn't quite do the trick. I have very thick wavy, shoulder length hair and often have trouble finding something that adequately conditions my hair without weighing it down more