BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

A Spray Leave-in Conditioner Is both a nourishing moisturizer and mild protein reconstructor and safe to use on color-treated hair. Made with proteins that penetrate the hair and help to detangle for softness with intensive repairing qualities. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I currently use Quench Coconut Milk leave-...1 Answers
  • Does this keep your hair smelling good and maintaining softness w...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift from a friend to try out and I love it! Leaves my hair so soft and it smells so good, it's definitely best if applied while the hair is wet because it is thick and will make your hair look wet once applied!
Genesys M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this conditioner is pretty good. I use it, in the moorning after a showered my hair, and it gives me somes glamorous and natural curls. And smell really really good
Ana C.
Love the packaging as it's easy to travel with. I mainly used the product to help untangle my hair after my shower. Made brushing so easy and fast.
Stacy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not really liking this product. It leaves my hair super oily and I use very small amounts. It's alls very expensive and does not smell that great.
carley s.
I like this product. It smells good, and helps my hair to detangle easier. it is a bit greasy, which is the only downside.
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the packaging, and the scent of this product, but I didn't really personally see the hype this product has. My hairdresser gave me a free sample, and the price for this product is pretty outrageous: at least $20! I prefer Aveeno's Nourish & Condition Leave-In treatment, and it is maybe, $7, tops at Walmart! Aveeno's leave-in didn't leave my color treated curls greasy, like this one did.
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This product is ok. I didn't really see the hype on it. It didn't really do anything for my hair. I have really thick course hair so maybe that could be a reason. It did smell good and I did use the whole bottle and repurchased it seeing that maybe if I kept using it it would help. I really wanted it to. I gave up on it though. Hopefully its worked for other people.
Chelsey D.
Prosser, WA
This product makes my hair super soft, without weighing it down. it also smells amazing! 5 stars for you BigSexyHair!
Jenifer C.
Pittsburgh , PA
By far the best leave in conditioner I've ever tried!! This product leaves my hair silky smooth, doesn't leave buildup, de-tangles my hair, smells good, and is a great value! I originally had a sample from an ipsy bag and fell in love and now I buy the full size all the time!
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This product was okay. I still like Its a 10 a little better. I love the spray in conditioner and I like the fact that it uses different products. I have curly hair so its nice to spray conditioner in and comb through before drying my ahir. I received this as a sample and I think it would work with most hair types. I wouldn't pass up purchasing this product.
Jessica N.
Greenville, SC
Has anyone tried this? I currently use Quench Coconut Milk leave-in conditioner spray and it doesn't quite do the trick. I have very thick wavy, shoulder length hair and often have trouble finding something that adequately conditions my hair without weighing it down more
Michelle L.
Staten island, NY
Does this keep your hair smelling good and maintaining softness without looking greasy? I'm looking for a new leave in, but am concerned with ending up with a greasy look.