Add a Photo

By SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS
#93 in Leave-In Conditioner
A Spray Leave-in Conditioner Is both a nourishing moisturizer and mild protein reconstructor and safe to use on color-treated hair. Made with proteins that penetrate the hair and help to detangle for softness with intensive repairing qualities.
Photos (9)
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO

This product was okay. I still like Its a 10 a little better. I love the spray in conditioner and I like the fact that it uses different products. I have curly hair so its nice to spray conditioner in and comb through before drying my ahir. I received this as a sample and I think it would work with most hair types. I wouldn't pass up purchasing this product.
taylor e.
taylor e.

Completely feel re-involve with this hair product. One day I ran out of conditioner and was super bummed because I love that fresh conditioned feeling. I searched threw my hair products and found this again!!! I sprayed a few sprays in my hair it it felt better than a normal condition!! I use it every thing after the shower now !
Reba B.
Reba B.

This is good for on the go. Not to great for oily or thin hair. Dry and thick hair loves it. I use it from time to time but it's not bad.
It's really not great for my type of hair and the smell is not very appealing. it's just easier to use regular conditioner in the shower.
Leah Helen T.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS

Love this stuff! I use it prior to blow drying, and I have the smoothst locks! I'm surprised it lasted me as long as it did! For such a small bottle, it holds a lot of product. I will definitely be purchasing this item again.
Joleen T.
Joleen T.
Indianapolis, IN

My hair has been like straw from over coloring it and I was introduced to this leave in conditioner and I was blown away. my hair is so much more manageable and I am in love with this product. definitely recommended
Kady E.
Kady E.

I love a good leave in conditioner that works and does not weigh my hair down so I lose volume, this product does that very well. I am definitely a fan of the product and it smells amazing!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Davenport, IA

Awesome product in helping tame my daughters thick and curly hair. Usually it's unmanageable but with the help of this she's able to do a lot more! Hands down great product!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Minneapolis, MN

Love this leave in conditioner spray! Works well so brushing through my hair is easier. Keeps my hair feeling soft through out the day with out making it feel greasy!!
Dina P.
Dina P.

I have the most uncontrollable tangled mess of hair and no hair products ever work. But this leave in conditioner has changed my life. I love it!
Esther L.
Esther L.
South Gate, CA

I love this product! It makes my hair soft and I love the smell too! It is definitely a must have for frizzy, dry, curly hair.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY

Does this keep your hair smelling good and maintaining softness without looking greasy? I'm looking for a new leave in, but am concerned with ending up with a greasy look.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Greenville, SC

Has anyone tried this? I currently use Quench Coconut Milk leave-in conditioner spray and it doesn't quite do the trick. I have very thick wavy, shoulder length hair and often have trouble finding something that adequately conditions my hair without weighing it down more

Join Now