BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Big Sexy Hair Spritz & Stay Intense Hold Fast Dry Hairspray is an innovative non-aerosol hairspray that delivers the fastest drying, longest lasting, and most intense hold for any hairstyle. Size: 1.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) hair spray Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Active ingredients: SD alcohol 40b, water/aqua/eau, polyurethane-1, panthenol, cyclotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, peg-12 dimethicone, peg-75 lanolin, triethyl citrate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, fragrance (parfum), benzyl salicylate, limonene, hexyl cinnamal. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I like this one, but prefer the aerosol Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Harder Firm Volumizing Hairspray, 10 oz. All of the Big Sexy hairsprays have amazing hold. Smells OK, typical for hairspray, but not bad. It also helps with shine. I have frizzy, fine hair with breakage and this really helps smooth down fly aways. It does leave a little bit of a buildup on my hair(all good hairsprays do), so I like to use Redken Hair Cleansing Cream Shampoo once a week to gently strip off build up.
Savannah S.
Brent, AL
I LOVE this product, my aunt is a hairdresser, and she gave me this product to try help hold my hair. After I used this product once I fell in love. I have naturally straight hair, and when I curl my hair I use this product, and it helps hold it through anything. If you are looking for something to really hold your hair this is the product. I really recommend you try it!
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
Big Sexy Hair is an awesome product all around. It holds my hair for hours, which is impressive because I have super thick, naturally straight hair so keeping it curled and held in place is pretty awesome. It's inexpensive, it comes out in one wash, and it's easy to use! Love it!
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
This is such a good hair spray. It keeps everything in place and smells amazing. It is worth the money and doesn't make your hair too sticky or thick. It freezes your hair where you want it! I definitely recommend this
Aerin M.
This is an awesome hair spray! It wast very long lasting kept my hair mixed and girl for 12 plus hours! And it smells amazing doesn't make your hair look funny! It definitely work for people with course hair
Hillary S.
Midway park , NC
Best hairspray ever! It gives amazing volume and has an amazing scent! It's a little expensive but total worth the price! I met my expectations and then some! I recommend it to everyone to atleast try!
Amanda L.
Buffalo, NY
I love this hair spray! It gives me the volume and everything it's not to sticky like others are. My hair color is red and it's straight hair. It's a little pricey but it's better than other hair sprays I used.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my favorite kind of spray or hold product. I love knowing exactly how much I'm spraying and with aerosol, you don't notice till you have a bit too much on.
Elda B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This hair spray is truly amazing!! I love that you only need one spray to keep your hair in place! Doesn't leave your hair with white streaks like many other hairsprays do!
Debbie M.
Slater, MO
BigSexyHair is a great product . It really works well . Keeps your style great and for long periods of time . Super product . I Love it .