BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Buy Sexy Hair Concepts Hair Conditioners - Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Conditioner 13.5 oz. How-to-Use: Squeeze a dime-sized amount of conditioner into hands and work through hair, concentrating on your ends, rinse with cool water. see more...

Jennifer B.
I love this product. It always helped my hair. It helps my hair grow better and longer. My hair a lot shinier and smoothr than the others I've used in the past.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I thought this conditioner smelled great but I wasn't impressed with it other than that. Didn't leave my hair feeling as soft as I prefer.
Heather B.
Rose Hill, KS
I really liked the smell of the healthy sexy hair soy conditioner! It left my hair feeling soft and looking shiny.
Oksana D.
1,734 reviews
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Jenna  S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I liked the smell but it left my hair feeling dry and looking frizzy. i don't think it is worth the cost