BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Jasmine, Warm Amber, Orange Blossom, Sage, Honey, Sandalwood, Lilac, Vanilla, Apricot see more...

Sexual Star by Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray
  • "Just got it so not sure how long lasting it is, I guess that's to be seen." in 3 reviews
  • "I have never tried this perfume, but all the ones from Victoria Secret that I have tried, I have loved!" in 3 reviews
  • "With that said, I found a bottle of Sexual Star marked down to $7 at TJ Maxx (the perfume markdown shelf there is a treasure chest for perfume junkies like me)." in 2 reviews
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. It last all day long and doesn't smell too sweet or cheap
Nicole R.
Canonsburg, PA
Love this scent! Lasts long and smells divine!! Would recommend and have gifted this myself!
Daisy M.
phoenix, AZ
The bottle is beautiful, the smell is amazing. I love victoria secret and anything they make. I would love a vox box filled with vs goodies.
stefany k.
Woodbridge, CA
Absolutely love e the scent of this perfume. Not too strong its perfect. Smell last all day on me as well.
Emily B.
When I first tried this fragrance on at the store I didn't like it. But after I walked around and it wasn't so fresh I really liked it! I didn't buy it since it was really pricey but the smell is nice!
Reid C.
Tupelo, MS
This smells so good!! You will fall in love with it when you smell it!! I would get it if I were you!!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I never thought I would love Sexual Star by Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray as much as I do. It is long lasting and has a distinct smell.
Jennifer G.
Pico Rivera, CA
The packaging of this product is super cute. I love the smell of this perfume its not too strong but just about right. The scent last me all day makes me feel like a Victoria's Secret Angel at times.
Danielle W.
Springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfume smells so swear! it lasts all day and is a good strong scent for day or night use!
Stephanie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bottle is to die for! The smell is unique as well! Definitely a good christmas gift!
Vanessa L.
Is this new?
Alissa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could someone explain the smell? I'm looking to buy
Rosieee H.
I would love to try this ... does it smell strong ?? I go for softer ones :)
Michele G.
Westwood, NJ
How strong is this perfume, compared to Bombshell?
Naomi M.
Hialeah , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells like heaven I love this perfume so much, it stays on me all day and everyone always compliments me when I have this perfume on!