BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Jasmine, Warm Amber, Orange Blossom, Sage, Honey, Sandalwood, Lilac, Vanilla, Apricot see more...

Sexual Star by Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray
  • "Just got it so not sure how long lasting it is, I guess that's to be seen." in 3 reviews
  • "I have never tried this perfume, but all the ones from Victoria Secret that I have tried, I have loved!" in 3 reviews
  • "With that said, I found a bottle of Sexual Star marked down to $7 at TJ Maxx (the perfume markdown shelf there is a treasure chest for perfume junkies like me)." in 2 reviews
Fatima L.
richmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fragrance is amazing I LOVE IT SOO MUCH & so does my boyfriend! He actually gifted this to me because he knows how important it is to me, to smell absolutely delicious! My mom is so jealous & constantly tries to take it from me :)
Justice S.
Westmoreland
Review for: Sexual Star By
Love this everytime i go anywhere with it on i get a million compliments it lasts all day with just a couple spritz on my wrist and on my neck, and maybe chest if im feelin extra anyways perfect girly/ elegant smell :)
Daria K.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all VS perfumes. This is a lighter perfume in my opinion that makes you smell great with just 1-2 sprays, which is convenient because it helps it last a longer time. Gorgeous packaging too, as always :)
Mistirae S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it this is my go-to perfume, it just smells so great, I have multiple Victoria Secret perfumes, and body mist but this is the one I reach for the most
Racheal B.
West Portsmouth
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this stuff is the bomb. Smells so so good would definitely reccomend to every women lol it can be purchased at victoria secret or on line..
amber m.
taylor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get lots of compliments whenever I wear this fragrance the scent is alluring and exotic perfect for date night or a evening out
Elizabeth F.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Review for: Shine Women, Sexual Star By
I love this perfume. Keeps me smelling fresh. I love all the Victoria Secret fragrance. Great prices, Can’t go wrong
Jaden T.
Lexington, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell. Cute bottle. Long lasting. Definitely was what I expected because I mostly use Victoria secret perfume.
yesenia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can’t go wrong with getting perfume from this store they all smell great perfect for daily use
Diana H.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este perfume me lo recomendó una amiga y actualmente lo uso muy buen y excelente olor
Vanessa L.
Is this new?
Alissa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could someone explain the smell? I'm looking to buy
Rosieee H.
I would love to try this ... does it smell strong ?? I go for softer ones :)
Michele G.
Westwood, NJ
How strong is this perfume, compared to Bombshell?
Naomi M.
Hialeah , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells like heaven I love this perfume so much, it stays on me all day and everyone always compliments me when I have this perfume on!