2 colors available

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Jasmine, Warm Amber, Orange Blossom, Sage, Honey, Sandalwood, Lilac, Vanilla, Apricot see more...

Sexual Star by Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Spray
  • "Just got it so not sure how long lasting it is, I guess that's to be seen." in 3 reviews
  • "I have never tried this perfume, but all the ones from Victoria Secret that I have tried, I have loved!" in 3 reviews
  • "With that said, I found a bottle of Sexual Star marked down to $7 at TJ Maxx (the perfume markdown shelf there is a treasure chest for perfume junkies like me)." in 2 reviews
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
This spray smells really good! It's not too strong, but it stays of for a really long time!
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Omg! This is an awesome perfume as with all the VS line. I'm hoping to get all of them wrapped up this year
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good!! You will fall in love with it when you smell it!!!!!!!!
Steff P.
Steff P.
Baltimore
Love this smell! Lasts all day long. Addicting fragrance! Not to expensive, and always get complimented on the scent. Definitely will buy again when mine runs out.
angie f.
angie f.
Both the packaging and the fragrance are very sexy, I love your sweet smell and in my case the smell is durable
Dayna T.
Dayna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this new launch perfume smells so sweet my husband goes nuts when I wear it , it holds on me when I wear it with argon oil that prolongs the scent, of any perfume as a matter of fact was there today got a gorgeous purple silk robe and more perfume it is a special treat for me! Wrapped or in the gorgeous pink bags either way it's a big excitement!
YANNI D.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Luv, luv, love this perfume. It is my absolute favorite. Great fragrance...without fail, every time I wear it, someone asks what am I wearing. I hate that it is becoming more scarce as it has been discontinued. But I buy it on Amazon if I don't find it in other shops.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
This is not a Victoria Secret perfume. It's by Michel Germain and you can get it at most Tj Maxx stores. I don't like the smell as it is too strong and not my style. Someone needs to edit this product name before people go to VS asking for it.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed when I found out that this scent was discontinued. I wore it during the fall / winter because it had a stronger scent.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
I ordered this online and thought I would like it from the scents that they list but its not my thing. Apparently the smell is supposed to be arousing to your partner but I haven't experienced that. I think the scent is just too overwhelming to me.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Is this new?
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could someone explain the smell? I'm looking to buy
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
royal oak, MI
I used to have a Victoria's secret sexual for her in a round container and can't find it, does any one know if this item is the same, or similar?
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells like heaven I love this perfume so much, it stays on me all day and everyone always compliments me when I have this perfume on!
Rosieee H.
Rosieee H.
I would love to try this ... does it smell strong ?? I go for softer ones :)