BY GENERIC

Sexiest Fantasies Tempt Me Sweetly Body Mist: Top notes: succulent peach, crisp apple, strawberry fizz accord, watery melon Middle notes: peony petals, honeysuckle blossom, jasmine maroc, wet freesia Dry notes: vanilla crystal, liquid caramel, blonde wood, amber musk see more...

Monqiue B.
Monqiue B.
Fontana, CA
If you want to smell AWSOME then GET THE FIREWORKS! I get so many people telling me how good I smell this spray is the
Erica R.
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
You want a sweet fruity smell this is a must ...it stays on long and smells so very sweet ..bought for $6 at Walmart it has lasted me 3 months n still is not even halfway gone I don't need much for a good lasting smell
Christie T.
Christie T.
This is my favorite body spray from body fantasies it smells so amazing it smells like berries and flowers I absolutely love this spray it last a good amount of time I have had a bottle for about a year and will be buying a new one soon definitely recommend trying it
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect, CT
This smells so good that it's my second bottle I've bought so far. I buy it at Walmart. It last long, my 2 daughters love wearing it as well. It a very good value and very affordable. I told my sister, she bought herself a bottle as well.
LaToia S.
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
The scent is too strong for my personal preference. I can smell the product outside of the bottle. Whenever I wear this I always seem to have a headache by the end of the night. That being said, the scent is sexy.
Connie N.
Connie N.
Middletown, OH
Great sexy scent. Found at any Walmart great price. Last significantly long for the price. I’m a repeat consumer on this product.
kennah p.
kennah p.
Lafayette, AL
Its a really good scent but doesn't last all day. Could be a little longer lasting but I'll always wear it.
jennifer k.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
I got this for christmas and it smells really well. And the sent last almost 24 hours which is pretty awesome.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Olton, TX
This stuff is amazing. It smells so good! I am almost out and I'm gonna go buy more of it! I got it at Walmart and it is super cheap! It does mostly wear off by the end of the day but you can still slightly smell it!
Julia K.
Julia K.
I loove the body mists from this brand! My favorite is Fireworks and it's smell delicious and so longlasting. The bigger size is only about 7 dollars!
Emily S.
Emily S.
I know the Sexiest Fantasies line are dupes for Victoria's Secret frangrances. Which one is this a dupe for?