BY GENERIC

Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck Fragrance Body Spray: Sensual body mist Fresh, clean, flirty scent Longest lasting see more...

Buy on Walmart
Clarissa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent, packaging & price. I just wish it would last a little longer.
Taylor K.
I love this body mist. Can't go without it! It smells sexy and for this little bottle, it's just $3! But the scent lasts forever
Samantha M.
I got this perfume for 3$!! It smells so amazing. I got it from the dollar store!😲 it last long, and the bottle is very pretty the sent is like flowers very sweet and not to strong and I would buy this over and over again!!!
eloweez t.
Got this at the dollar general right by my house for a few bucks! I sprays it and it was meant to be! The smell is like a sweeter love spell from Victoria secret. Worth the money any day of the week! Nobody can even tell I'm not wearing the good stuff! Also if somebody jacks this from my bag I'm not as mad
Shelly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is the closest to vs love spell that I've ever seen. by far my favorite scent in quality and price.
T J.
Love Struck is very inexpensive,easy to find in all department stores like Walgreen,Dollar General etc.Its also kind of neat because it smell similar to V.S so that's a plus and it also take pretty good on the skin far as lasting.
Priscilla L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this it smells just like VS love spell which I've always been a fan of great price it does last long too which is a plus
Judy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so muchhh. The packaging is cute. These are nice if you want mature scents. I have love struck and tempt me sweetly and I love tempt me sweetly more it's my favourite! I definitely recommend this fragrance if you're looking for something cheap.
Alex L.
Meyersdale , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this at Walmart for $6!!!!! It smells just like Victoria's Secret Love spell and you pay $15 for a small bottle of love spell!!!!! The scent also lasts a lot longer than the Victoria's Secret version.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I have no complaints at all. I lasts forever! I highly recommend it!