BY GENERIC

Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck Fragrance Body Spray: Sensual body mist Fresh, clean, flirty scent Longest lasting see more...

Judy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so muchhh. The packaging is cute. These are nice if you want mature scents. I have love struck and tempt me sweetly and I love tempt me sweetly more it's my favourite! I definitely recommend this fragrance if you're looking for something cheap.
Alex L.
Meyersdale , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this at Walmart for $6!!!!! It smells just like Victoria's Secret Love spell and you pay $15 for a small bottle of love spell!!!!! The scent also lasts a lot longer than the Victoria's Secret version.
Taylor K.
I love this body mist. Can't go without it! It smells sexy and for this little bottle, it's just $3! But the scent lasts forever
Samantha M.
I got this perfume for 3$!! It smells so amazing. I got it from the dollar store!😲 it last long, and the bottle is very pretty the sent is like flowers very sweet and not to strong and I would buy this over and over again!!!
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I have no complaints at all. I lasts forever! I highly recommend it!
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend gave this to me forever ago and I just found it again. I like the smell its just really strong for my taste.
Luna W.
Bay, AR
I love it and I love how it smells on my body
I would buy more of it but I don't have enough money too
Zenia E.
Antioch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell! Every time I spray it I feel so clean and on top of the world. My boyfriend loves when I wear it.
Amy M. B.
Indianapolis, IN
Best lil bottle ever! The smell is very sexy! Guys love it! Very inexpensive and just the right size for a purse. I am having trouble finding this scent!!! Anyone out there know where to find it.... please do tell.
Krysten W.
Grovetown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a cheap body spray this has to be one of my favorite. It only cost $6 at Walmart, and it's worth every penny. It's scent is light and subtle, and will stay on you for hours. The smell won't be as strong after a few hours, but you'll still smell fresh. I recommend this product for people on a budget.