BY GENERIC

Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck Fragrance Body Spray: Sensual body mist Fresh, clean, flirty scent Longest lasting see more...

Buy on Walmart
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
Love this. It reminds me of love spell by Victoria Secret but much cheaper! I would definitely recommend this
Judy K.
I love these so muchhh. The packaging is cute. These are nice if you want mature scents. I have love struck and tempt me sweetly and I love tempt me sweetly more it's my favourite! I definitely recommend this fragrance if you're looking for something cheap.
Alex L.
Meyersdale, PA
Got this at Walmart for $6!!!!! It smells just like Victoria's Secret Love spell and you pay $15 for a small bottle of love spell!!!!! The scent also lasts a lot longer than the Victoria's Secret version.
Taylor K.
I love this body mist. Can't go without it! It smells sexy and for this little bottle, it's just $3! But the scent lasts forever
Samantha M.
I got this perfume for 3$!! It smells so amazing. I got it from the dollar store!😲 it last long, and the bottle is very pretty the sent is like flowers very sweet and not to strong and I would buy this over and over again!!!
megan c.
odenville, AL
I love this stuff. I have no complaints at all. I lasts forever! I highly recommend it!
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
A friend gave this to me forever ago and I just found it again. I like the smell its just really strong for my taste.
Luna W.
Bay, AR
I love it and I love how it smells on my body
I would buy more of it but I don't have enough money too
Zenia E.
Antioch, TN
I love the smell! Every time I spray it I feel so clean and on top of the world. My boyfriend loves when I wear it.
Amy M. B.
Indianapolis, IN
Best lil bottle ever! The smell is very sexy! Guys love it! Very inexpensive and just the right size for a purse. I am having trouble finding this scent!!! Anyone out there know where to find it.... please do tell.