BY GENERIC

Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck Fragrance Body Spray: Sensual body mist Fresh, clean, flirty scent Longest lasting see more...

Buy on Walmart
megan c.
Odenville, AL
I love this stuff. I have no complaints at all. I lasts forever! I highly recommend it!
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
A friend gave this to me forever ago and I just found it again. I like the smell its just really strong for my taste.
Luna W.
Bay, AR
I love it and I love how it smells on my body
I would buy more of it but I don't have enough money too
Zenia E.
Antioch, TN
I love the smell! Every time I spray it I feel so clean and on top of the world. My boyfriend loves when I wear it.
Amy M. B.
Indianapolis, IN
Best lil bottle ever! The smell is very sexy! Guys love it! Very inexpensive and just the right size for a purse. I am having trouble finding this scent!!! Anyone out there know where to find it.... please do tell.
Krysten W.
Grovetown, GA
For a cheap body spray this has to be one of my favorite. It only cost $6 at Walmart, and it's worth every penny. It's scent is light and subtle, and will stay on you for hours. The smell won't be as strong after a few hours, but you'll still smell fresh. I recommend this product for people on a budget.
eloweez t.
Got this at the dollar general right by my house for a few bucks! I sprays it and it was meant to be! The smell is like a sweeter love spell from Victoria secret. Worth the money any day of the week! Nobody can even tell I'm not wearing the good stuff! Also if somebody jacks this from my bag I'm not as mad
Shelly V.
This scent is the closest to vs love spell that I've ever seen. by far my favorite scent in quality and price.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Smells almost exactly like love spell from Victoria secrets but it's missing something this one is not as long lasting as others in this line like fireworks for example. it's affordable and it smells ok but its not love spell and definitely missing something
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
It smells amazing but it's very strong when you first spray it. The only downfall to this product is that it doesn't last very long, maybe an hour tops.