BY GENERIC

Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck Fragrance Body Spray: Sensual body mist Fresh, clean, flirty scent Longest lasting see more...

Shelly V.
This scent is the closest to vs love spell that I've ever seen. by far my favorite scent in quality and price.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
Price is great smell great. doesn't last long at all maybe 30 mins. lots of different fragrances to choose from
Julia G.
Miami FL
Sensuous body Fog fresh, clean, odor -length flirty I like the style and look of the bottle It is a good scent
Tristan S.
Russell Spgs, KY
It smells nice, but is too similar to Victoria's Secret Love Spell...which has always been too common for me.
ashley m.
Cookeville, TN
Love this. It reminds me of love spell by Victoria Secret but much cheaper! I would definitely recommend this
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Sexiest fantasies smells so good! I use it as perfume. You can get great deal after Christmas too!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕
Luna W.
Bay, AR
I love it and I love how it smells on my body
I would buy more of it but I don't have enough money too
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Affordable. Sexy scent smells just like a perfect clone for Victoria secret love spell. Cute packaging.
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I like the style and look of the bottle, the pricing was good, but the smell was not good.
Laura C.
Belleville
Smell is amazing! Can't get over the smell of it! Just got that irresistible fragrance
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Do you like this body spray?