BY GENERIC

Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck Fragrance Body Spray: Sensual body mist Fresh, clean, flirty scent Longest lasting see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
It smells amazing but it's very strong when you first spray it. The only downfall to this product is that it doesn't last very long, maybe an hour tops.
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
The spray was a too much for me. It seemed like no matter how little I put on it would practically choke me. It is a good scent but just too strong.
Clarissa K.
I love the scent, packaging & price. I just wish it would last a little longer.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
Price is great smell great. doesn't last long at all maybe 30 mins. lots of different fragrances to choose from
Tristan S.
Russell Spgs, KY
It smells nice, but is too similar to Victoria's Secret Love Spell...which has always been too common for me.
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I like the style and look of the bottle, the pricing was good, but the smell was not good.
Taylor K.
I love this body mist. Can't go without it! It smells sexy and for this little bottle, it's just $3! But the scent lasts forever
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
A friend gave this to me forever ago and I just found it again. I like the smell its just really strong for my taste.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
I love this stuff. I have no complaints at all. I lasts forever! I highly recommend it!
Zenia E.
Antioch, TN
I love the smell! Every time I spray it I feel so clean and on top of the world. My boyfriend loves when I wear it.