BY GENERIC

Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck Fragrance Body Spray: Sensual body mist Fresh, clean, flirty scent Longest lasting see more...

eloweez t.
eloweez t.
Got this at the dollar general right by my house for a few bucks! I sprays it and it was meant to be! The smell is like a sweeter love spell from Victoria secret. Worth the money any day of the week! Nobody can even tell I'm not wearing the good stuff! Also if somebody jacks this from my bag I'm not as mad
Krysten W.
Krysten W.
Grovetown , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a cheap body spray this has to be one of my favorite. It only cost $6 at Walmart, and it's worth every penny. It's scent is light and subtle, and will stay on you for hours. The smell won't be as strong after a few hours, but you'll still smell fresh. I recommend this product for people on a budget.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells almost exactly like love spell from Victoria secrets but it's missing something this one is not as long lasting as others in this line like fireworks for example. it's affordable and it smells ok but its not love spell and definitely missing something
Amy M. B.
Amy M. B.
Indianapolis, IN
Best lil bottle ever! The smell is very sexy! Guys love it! Very inexpensive and just the right size for a purse. I am having trouble finding this scent!!! Anyone out there know where to find it.... please do tell.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells amazing but it's very strong when you first spray it. The only downfall to this product is that it doesn't last very long, maybe an hour tops.
Shelly V.
Shelly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is the closest to vs love spell that I've ever seen. by far my favorite scent in quality and price.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I got this perfume for 3$!! It smells so amazing. I got it from the dollar store!😲 it last long, and the bottle is very pretty the sent is like flowers very sweet and not to strong and I would buy this over and over again!!!
Judy K.
Judy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so muchhh. The packaging is cute. These are nice if you want mature scents. I have love struck and tempt me sweetly and I love tempt me sweetly more it's my favourite! I definitely recommend this fragrance if you're looking for something cheap.
Alex L.
Alex L.
Meyersdale , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this at Walmart for $6!!!!! It smells just like Victoria's Secret Love spell and you pay $15 for a small bottle of love spell!!!!! The scent also lasts a lot longer than the Victoria's Secret version.
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Hazel Green, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend gave this to me forever ago and I just found it again. I like the smell its just really strong for my taste.