Sex In The City Kiss Women's 3.4-ounce Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Marnie E.

BY SEX IN THE CITY

This is a fresh and vibrant perfume created for women on the go. The top notes are blue hyacinth, orange blossom, and Jabuticaba wood. The middle notes are pink honeysuckle, mahonia japonica, jasmine, and Laelia orchid. The base is blended with amber seed, zebrano wood, and plum blossom. Design house: Sex in the City Scent name: Kiss Eau de parfum is available in a 3.4-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of blue hyacinth, orange blossom, pink honeysuckle, jasmine, amber seed We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
This has to be one of my favorite scents. I love how the bottle looks. Out of all of the ones I smelled this is my favorite. It doesn't give me a headache like some perfumes and the smell stays in you for a while. I don't have to constantly respray it. The price is great as well #beautyawards #contest
Marnie E.
Again Its not my favourite but it is still so nice.You get a lot in the product and I don’t no how much this is because I got it as a gift!The bottle is so nice to.If I had no other perfume I would definitely use this💕