NEST New York
Seville Orange Perfume Oil Rollerball

Seville Orange Perfume Oil Rollerball

by NEST New York

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh Citrus & FruitsKey Notes: Orange Zest, Pink Grapefruit, Neroli BlossomFragrance Description: Seville’s vibrant spirit comes to life through notes of effervescent orange zest, tart pink grapefruit, and juicy mandarin with floral neroli and cedarwood. The Seville orange extract is blended with baobab oil for a formula that melts into your skin while leaving behind a long-lasting fragrance.About the Bottle: Housed in a jewel-like glass bottle tinted with a luscious orange hue NS and featuring a dropper that offers a completely unique and customizable fragrance experience. About the Fragrance: This citrus floral perfume oil bursts with the essence of the finest oranges harvested by fourth generation Spanish farmers so passionate about their craft that they are the only ones in the world to handpick each orange, skillfully reading its color, size, and shape for ripeness.This fragrance is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seville Orange Perfume Oil Rollerball!
How would you rate this product?
Ewa B.
Seville Orange Perfume Oil Rollerball uploaded by Ewa B.
Seville Orange Perfume Oil Rollerball I absolutely loved this one! It’s not a parfume - it was parfumer oil so the scent stayd on my skin longer and developed more easily. Fresh and fruity scent but not too sweet. I have to buy full size of this 🍊
Alexandra  Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Seville Orange Perfume Oil Rollerball uploaded by Alexandra  Z.
Seville Orange is the name of this perfume oil. I closed my eyes, smelled it, but I couldn't picture any juicy oranges. I am into citrus scents, although, this perfume oil is not very sophisticated, in my opinion, it smells simple, and cheap. The scent does not remind me of orange zest nor ripe mandarin (it is in the perfume description). Frankly, I think all these citrus accords are being suppressed by neroli and sandalwood. However, there is something citrusy about this perfume, unfortunately, I do not like that, it is not enough citrusy for me. On the bright side, the staying power is about +-4 hours.
Adriana G.
Indialantic, FL
Seville Orange Perfume Oil Rollerball uploaded by Adriana G.
Beautiful, fresh, pure… This is not a complex fragrance, but is rich in its authenticity. You ARE going to smell like an orange if you wear this, but the most delicious real fresh local orange you could ever find. You won’t smell like ‘perfume’. You’ll smell like you just cut open a bunch of fresh oranges. For me, as beautiful as this scent is in its simplicity, it begs to be layered by combining with other scents you love… and I think it’s designed for that. I’ve never wanted to try to mix my own fragrance, but this makes me want to experiment.
Stacey B.
Rochester, NY
I’m so in love with this oil. Also a little goes a long way so the travel size will last a long time. I absolutely love this fresh orange scent on its own to wake up but most of all I love layering it with my vanilla fragrances as it gives it a beautiful citrus kick that works so well together.
Kelly I.
The orange scent is strong and refreshing. Like a freah squeezed cup of orange juice. It lasts a while, i apply it to my wrists and after a long day i can still smell it.
Oyebukola  O.
Fort Mcmurray, AB
Seville Orange Perfume Oil Rollerball uploaded by Oyebukola  O.
My favourite scent from this line! This is a juicy, and sweet orange peel scent t. It is great for layering with other fragrances . Very fresh! I would use this during the warmer months with other citrus or floral or Vanilla scents.
Bernadette R.
Richmond Hill, ON
I cant believe this doesn’t have more reviews! I have the rollerball of this and it has lasted so long i can’t even see a need for the full sized bottle. The scent is so light and fresh without being overly citrus, it’s so beautiful!

Looking for your answer?