BY SEVIGNY'S THIN RIBBON CANDY

Roseann P.
Roseann P.
New Bedford, MA
During the holiday season, as a child, I would always buy these for my grandmother. She loved them and was the only one to eat these candies in our household. They tasted OK, but they would get sticky, was I found unpleasant. So, while they do bring back memories for me, I wouldn't buy them again.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
This candy was probably my number one favorite when I was a kid. We only enjoyed it seasonally at Christmas time, specifically Christmas Eve. It was sweet, delicious and something you could share with family.
Ukamaka A.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
One word. Beautiful. This candy looks too beautiful to even think about putting in my mouth. They taste good, but each flavour may not be to your liking. It's hard to eat--no wonder why they're so pretty--and breaking off a piece to eat is much difficult than it seems.
Sherice H.
Sherice H.
Forestville
My mother bought these every year around the holiday times. I really love the peppermint, cinnamon and lemon flavored ribbons in the box. I also like the fact you can brake the ribbons and share with friends or just to make them last longer.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
shallowater, TX
I love ribbon candy and this brand is awesome. We always had ribbon candy when I was growing up so it is a happy memory for me. I love the lemon and orange flavors the best, oh and the cinnamon too!
Jaymie R.
Jaymie R.
West Rutland, VT
Love ribbon candy. Always have to have it for Christmas. I like all the favors except green