Sevigny's Thin Ribbon Candy uploaded by Denise P.Sevigny's Thin Ribbon Candy uploaded by Kayla N.

BY SEVIGNY'S

Sevigny's Made in U.S.A.
Thin ribbon candy.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Does anyone know where in Colorado i can buy these? I lov...1 Answers
Kristin M.
Dudley, MA
Since I was a little kid, Sevigny's Thin Ribbon Candy has been a staple at our holiday dessert table. With the wide variety of fruit and spice flavors, it's a nice complement to the holiday meal. Definitely brings back the nostalgia of Christmases past whenever I open a box!
Chandra A.
This is a holiday must in my house hold, it has been since I was a kid. It's adorable, tastes great and everyone loves it. My favorite is the mint and the pink one. Try it and start a new family tradition this season!
Dawn P.
Mount Pleasant, IA
This has always been a favorite candy of mine. My grandfather always had it until he passed away and he would share it with me. I still purchase them. They are a decent price, but you get what you pay for.
I do buy them, just not very often. I'm on a limited budget.
Brandy D.
Abilene, TX
I love this candy reminds me of when I was little and it came in the tin cans, enjoy sharing them with my kids, breaking them off a little at a time for it last longer. Spearmint and lemon are my favorite.
Destiney R.
Waxahachie, TX
This candy reminds me of my Grandmother's house at Christmas! She always served this candy among the many homemade candy she served. It will always give me fond memories of her and it's really good candy!!
Joanie A.
I always look forward to this candy around Christmas and the holidays! They definitely make me think of my grandparents as they love this candy! It is also very visually appealing.
Stephanie B.
Alturas, CA
This was one of my grandma's favorite candies. And I love them so much, that my mom buys me a box for Christmas, almost every year. I love that it comes with 8 large ribbons, divided by the container. Just break a piece off of whichever flavor you desire, and enjoy.
Christine M.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My oh my. .I'd forgotten all about this candy. It was a favorite that we always had a Christmas time. It brings back great memories of my childhood and my grandma.
Dawn M.
These candies remind me of being a kid. We always had them in a clear container at my grandmas house. We always bought my dad a box for Christmas. Pretty candy and tasty too!!
AnnaBelle K.
Claremore, OK
When it comes to Christmas, one of my favorite treats is this ribbon candy. Each year I buy at least 5 boxes and if my family is lucky, I'll share :)
Virginia l.
Fountain, CO
Does anyone know where in Colorado i can buy these? I love them but can never find them.. thank you.