BY VICKS

DayQuil SEVERE Cold & Flu Relief delivers maximum symptom-fighting ingredients to relieve your worst cold symptoms.* see more...

Esther K.
Monrovia, CA
I love Vicks Dayquil SEVERE!!! And 72 caplets is 36 doses - which is great because I'm constantly sick and constantly relying on Vicks to help me recover! These are easy to just leave in my purse so I know I can always take them no matter what (since I also always have water in my purse as well). Very convenient and reasonably priced, and always effective! I must note that the liquid version is actually more effective, but the caplets are just so much more convenient.
Brandy H.
Wilmington, NC
Any time I feel a cold coming on, Dayquil severe is the first thing I turn to! It kicks in around 15 minutes after I take it and I can function as a mom and human. It's long lasting, non-drowsy, orange-pilled gold lol. I won't use anything else when I'm sick.