Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetAssured
Severe Sinus Congestation & Pain, Daytime non-drowsy, 12 caplets

Severe Sinus Congestation & Pain, Daytime non-drowsy, 12 caplets

by Assured

sinus medication

For headache, sinus pressure, chest and nasal congestion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Severe Sinus Congestation & Pain, Daytime non-drowsy, 12 caplets!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Severe Sinus Congestation & Pain, Daytime non-drowsy, 12 caplets uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s act very quickly against headaches, sinus pressure, nasal congestion, fever and chest congestion. Highly recommended!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,613 reviews
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These sinus congestion caplets are great to use when you’re feeling sick, whether from allergies or otherwise. The pills are easy to take with a glass of water and start working fairly quickly. They won’t induce drowsiness, so you can take it during the day or while you’re at work. I definitely recommend to others wanting some relief from congestion and pain.
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Severe Sinus Congestation & Pain, Daytime non-drowsy, 12 caplets uploaded by Valenese B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I had a sinus headache for two days that I could not shake! I finally broke down and got these and they did not disappoint. I wouldn’t change a thing and they worked just like the name brand. It was fast acting and effective! I would definitely keep these on hand! Highly recommended.

Looking for your answer?