Severe Cold Multi-Symptom Daytime by Equate 24ct Compare to Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe Daytime uploaded by Wendy C.

BY EQUATE

Pain reliever, fever reducer, cough suppressant, expectorant, nasal decongestant. Compare to Tylenol Cold Multi-Symptom Severe Daytime. see more...

Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Equates Cold and Flu is a cheaper option for relief from severe cold and flu symptoms. Even though it's cheaper than other brands, it still provides the same level of relief. This are great to have when you are severely under the weather because they provide relief from a number of symptoms in just one pill.
Jocelyn H.
These tablets work great and they are much more reasonably priced than name brand cold pills. I always buy the Equate version, because they are just as effective as other tablets I’ve tried. I have always been satisfied with this medicine and will continue to repurchase.
Karissa S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I found that this medicine worked pretty well. I find that even after I take Meds it still takes a while for the cold to go away. I personally think that there are better ways to prevent or cure a cold, but this medicine is something that I would probably still buy again!
Bethany S.
Indianapolis
I occasionally get hit with extreme allergies that make functioning during the daytime near impossible. This product is my lifesaver. Not only does it help with my severe symptoms, it is also cheaper than those expensive name brands. I recommend this product!
Katherine C.
I have used this product several times, when I experienced upper respiratory infections and was very pleased.  It helped my symptoms of stuffy, running nose, pain, cough, etc.  I prefer this over name brands and think it works just as good.  I will continue using this product as needed and would suggest this products to others.
Schyler L.
Bellevue, NE
I always get this pack because it's affordable and does the job. Take it as directed and you should be rid of your cold. I never have to get the brand name. I work in the pharmacy and my pharmacists all buy generic medication whenever possible.
Amber F.
Lawton, OK
During my last cold, this product in addition to the night time equate cold medicine greatly helped my symptoms, and allowed me to make a full recovery, without a doctor’s visit! It is a better price than the name brand and just as effective :)
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
These things are freaking amazing! I am a teacher and whenever I start feeling like crud, these bad boys do wonders! They work just as well a big name-brand products for a fraction of the cost. I would absolutely recommend them to others
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
Such a good product! This helped my husband so much when he was extremely sick and we were so low on cash but he needed medicine ASAP this was such a life saver and helped him recover back to normal. Yes I would recommend it to others!
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Equate is an inexpensive brand I love! Matching the ingredients on the back with higher priced items to find they’re the same makes it even better. I typically use the cold and flu options from this brand as they work best for me!