Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #32 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

• Does this have a scent after the dishes are cleaned?2 Answers
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I can’t tell you how many reasons I love this soap. It smells good first of all. It cuts through tough grease easily. It’s also biodegradable and not tested on animals. It’s a certified b corporation( better for workers, better for families, better for the environment). It has no artificial dyes or brighteners. I’m willing to pay a little bit more for this dish soap because it has so many good things to offer.
Akshita M.
New York city, New York
I bought this on freshdirect. It arrived in perfect condition. It does the job well. My vessels are squeaky clean and have no odor when they come out of the dishwasher.
Talita M.
Vancouver, WA
Antes de colocar na máquina de lavar eu sempre lavo minha louça com esse detergente. O que gosto nele é pelo fato dele ser natural e não causar nenhuma alergia. Além de que ele limpa muito bem.
Maia O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is inexpensive and I like that it’s made with all natural ingredients so you can feel good about using it
tammi l.
Corinth, ny
Mild scent with tough cleaning power. Gets out our toughest stains and cleans up grease with ease. We never go without!!
Kelsey A.
Mission viejo, CA
I love this brand we use it in our home. It is easy to find at target and for a good price.
Amy S.
Ewa Beach
This is a great natural dish soap. It cleans well and I really love the scent. It's also a nice counter cleaner
Michelle P.
Brooksville, FL
A drop goes a long way. Smell is nice and does great on cleaning dishes. Doesn’t leave any residue and it’s nice knowing it’s biodegradable. Doesn’t dry out my hands or irritate my skin.
I love using this dish soap! It’s amazing and works great! It also smells great and makes my dishes squeaky clean!
Kelsey H.
Love the scent and the fact that these products are all natural. I feel like my hands do not get as dried out doing dishes with seventh generation versus other laundry detergents.
Veronica S.
Does this have a scent after the dishes are cleaned?