Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff smells great! And what's even better is that it's environmentally friendly AND cruelty free. Any brand that has those things going for them are #1 in my book!
Jacqueline M.
Smells AMAZING and it works really well. It is also ethically sourced and good for the environment. So if you are a consumer who likes to vote with their dollar this is the way to go.
Morgan O.
Manteca, CA
This soap smells so good! A little piece of heaven as you slave away over the sink. Does a good job of cleaning dishes, gets quite a few dishes done before you need more soap. If you love lavender this is a must have!
Maxime S.
I adore the fragrance of this soap.This one: Lavender Floral & Mint is as pleasant as the essential oils combination. To me this matters because I use this a lot throughout the day.
I end up using dish soap for more than dishes (bulk goes into dishwasher). I usually hand scrub my pots, certain kid glasses and small amounts of dishes after small meals. But I also use this for cleaning the sink, scrubbing counter tops and wiping the floor of sticky kid messes using my floor towels.
Cecelia R.
El Paso, TX
My favorite dish liquid. Gets everything clean and sparkly, smells fresh without being overpowering. Can be purchased at any grocery or department store. Slightly more expensive than other brands, but more natural and safe for your family.
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
This is my ultimate go to for dish detergent!
A light clean lavender aroma and a dye free liquid make this number one in out household.leaves my hands feeling soft and scrubs my dishes like its being paid!
Harris teeter usually has this one sale, and coupons.com sometimes offers a $1.00 off discount, that is how i was introduced to it.once you try it. you will see...there is no going back!
Alison G.
It is great you get all for the amount you pay for it! Cleans everything well. I love the scent. I have had no issues with this dish soap and I love the fact that it is all natural!
Angie M.
Mahopac, NY
I absolutely love this brand! It's organic, smells good and safe to use! When I'm washing dishes not only am I washing our dishes but I'm washing my fur kids bowls as well. And knowing that this is organic makes me feel so great about what I'm using to clean what we eat and drink out and off of. seventh Generation is a great brand! I've used multiple products from them!
jetahri d.
I really like this stuff. Most of all I like that it is non toxic. Since I have kids, they get into random things sometimes so I like to have products around that I don't have to worry too much if they get into (they don't generally but when you are knee deep into something they always manage the find their way into mischief) it cleans well and last a long time in our house. We do dishes (lots of them) generally twice a day and this can last us 2 months or so. A little goes a long way.
Ellen R.
Everett, MA
Smells nice, a little bit goes a long way, and works well to keep my dishes clean. We do not have a dishwasher so we rely on hand washing, and have always been pleased by this product. It is very affordable and the best part is it's cruelty free. Seventh Generation is my go to for cleaning products, including dish soap.