Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda M.
Perfect dish soap. Just as effective as other brands except it's eco friendly. Not harsh on hands. Smells great. Not that much more expensive than generic dish soaps. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Audrey S.
Lewisburg , KY
This is definitely my go to buy on dish detergent. It's perfect to use on my toddlers things too, without having to buy 2 separate kinds. Free and clear of harmful chemicals and very tough on grease.
Carissa M.
This is pretty good, it does leave my glasses a little spotty but I'll take that for the lack of chemicals as compared with other brands. This cleans the dishes well and is a green friendly product.
Samantha D.
West Valley City, UT
This is a great dish soap. The mint smell isn't very strong. It doesn't smell weird like you would think with lavender. It's great at cutting through grease and is concentrated so it lasts a while.
Hollie H.
Woodmere, NY
I love this dish soap. I am passionate about our environment so I am always trying to buy "green" items. It's scent is nice and fresh and doesn't smell like chemicals. Also doesn't dry out hands.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
Smells wonderful and does a great job, my only complaint is that it doesn't have any added lotion or anything to makes my hands soft. Using dish soap without added moisturizer dries out my hands
Emily N.
Belgrade, ME
Perhaps my favorite dish liquid of all time! I love the scent of this. It is herbal and fresh. I love that it is natural and I don't have to worry about exposing my family to unwanted chemicals.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
I have bought this many times. It's a nice alternative to other dishwashing products and smells so nice. It's just as effective at getting everything clean as any other brand of soap I've used.
Selin O.
Love love love this dish liquid! It smells amazing and doesn't irritate my hands. in addition, it does a great job of cleaning oil and dried food off my dishes. Leaves my dishes smelling great!
Laura N.
Garden City, ID
Love the smell of this dish soap and appreciate how it's better for the environment than other harsh cleaners, especially when it's going down the drain so often. Will never use another brand!