Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Christina L.
Concord, CA
This is my favorite soap to wash my dishes with. It has a nice light fresh scent and does not have an artificial lingering scent. Also, it lathers very nicely and I like how it does not have artificial dyes.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
This is great. Very light scent and really cleans my dishes. I get it from Target and it's usually on sale. I like that it is natural and better for the environment but I haven't checked all the ingredients.
Heidi M.
I really love this soap. It is safe for the environment and no harsh chemicals. My only issue is that it does not clean up grease very well.i have tried several times and it I'm driving not s grease fighter
Dawn J.
Twin Falls, ID
Love this stuff, it cleans and smells great at the same time! Lavender is known to relax you and mint is very refreshing and stimulating, both of which you need when your standing over a sink of dishes 😉
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
I LOVE this dish soap. It totally holds it own against other leading brands like Dawn and Palmolive. It cuts grease and doesn't leave a residue on my dishes, especially my glasses. It smells amazing too!
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
A great, mild-scented dish detergent. I get this from Target and it is a little more than other dish detergents but it is cruelty-free. It does a great job on dishes and I highly recommend it to others!
Kiran B.
Magnolia, TX
It's so gentle on my hands and smells gentle. It get the dishes clean and I can also use it to wash the sink out. A little bit goes a long way and I don't have to feel like I'm hurting the environment!
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
Seventh generation is my new favorite brand from baby wipes to laundry detergent all natural but yet cleans up great and so soft for your babies skin !! I'm more then satisfied with all their products
Amanda M.
Perfect dish soap. Just as effective as other brands except it's eco friendly. Not harsh on hands. Smells great. Not that much more expensive than generic dish soaps. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Audrey S.
Lewisburg , KY
This is definitely my go to buy on dish detergent. It's perfect to use on my toddlers things too, without having to buy 2 separate kinds. Free and clear of harmful chemicals and very tough on grease.