Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
The lavender smell while washing the dishes is so amazing ! I love to do the dishes and smell the aromas just coming off the soap and dishes. Puts you in a better when the soap smells as amazing as this does.
Danica E.
Hempstead, NY
Most gentle on hands. Much stronger the other dish soaps. Stronger the some super dish soaps. It is a little more costly though. The smell is a little annoying but worth it. I would recommend it to others.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
I'm not sure why but this soap became cloudy and chunky within only a couple of weeks after opening. It also left a lot of my dishes spotty and unclean. I would not repurchase, even though it smells great.
Bailey H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love that this comes in both scented and free and clear. I use the free and clear so that our dishes don't have an odd scent. I love that this is a "clean" product that doesn't contain a ton of chemicals. It does a wonderful job in cleaning our dishes as well.
Stacy R.
Kendall Park, NJ
I have been trying to use more natural products lately and this one is great. I enjoy the lavender scent and like that it is better for me and the environment than other products I've used.
Mackenzie B.
Portland, ME
I really love the scents of Seventh Generation dish soaps. This soap does the job, though sometimes my dishes remain greasy/oily - nothing another rinse can't fix. Overall, considering the "green" nature of this product, I am pleased and would buy again.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
This product didn't work well when the dishwasher was very full or with dishes that had lots of grease or leftover marks from food. On smaller, less dirty loads, it worked wonderful.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
This is my preferred dish soap. The smell is faint and it's free of dyes and extra Crap we don't need from cleaning products. Also, it's not expensive and it is a responsible purchase.
Courtney H.
I really enjoyed this product, it does give off a nice scent but be careful how much you use because to much can make the smell on your clothes a bit much to handle, but other all I liked this product I would recommend and it is affordable.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I recently started using this line, over my regular brand, and am super happy with the results. It is pricey but is healthier for us so it's worth it to me. This one is my favorite scent.