Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Madison S.
Gray Court, SC
THE only dish soap I use. It smells great and doesn't dry out my hands which is important because I do a lot of dishes. Seventh Generation is such a great company too. They care about the planet and it shows in this product.
Katherine W.
This is my favorite dish soap! It smells so good and unlike lots of other citrusy scents of other brands. Smells natural and can be doubled up as a hand soap as well. We always go to this brand because they're eco friendly!
Infinity B.
Smells great but a little strange for dishes in my opinion. Takes a little more soap than normal to lather. It's nice that's it's all natural. Very gentle on my sensitive hands. I would purchase a different scent again.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I live this! There is such a naturals scent that is so refreshing and not synthetic or fake like other brands. It is very effective and the scent lasts for quite a while. I would and do purchase this on a regular basis.
Amber B.
AMAZING! I am so glad I tried this brand! I love the scent and it washes very well! It's a good price, a little more than regular soaps but worth it. Refill bags are available too. I would definitely buy this for life!
Jennifer M.
Baxter
I always get the lavendar! This is a powerful soap, I used it to do a deep clean on a cast iron pan and it completely removed the seasoning! It doesn't irate your hands but it cleans like nothing else! Great product.
marcie b.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great product. Started to use this after my son was born on his bottles. Switched over from products that had harsh chemicals and it truly made a difference. Also noticed my hands aren't as dry after washing dishes.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite dish soap to date! I have sensitive skin so anything that keeps my hands from drying out is awesome! I'm in love with this clean lavender mint scent my whole kitchen smells so good when I do the dishes
Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
I've been trying to go natural with my cleaners, especially my dish soap. I bought it at Walmart for a good price. This works really good on those tough to wash dishes. Good price and would recommend to a friend.
Rachel R.
I love the size of this dish watching soap it smells really good and is easy on my hands and doesn't try them out I definitely recommend I've been using it for over a year now, almost two and will continue to buy