Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
perlita m.
perlita m.
Works great, cleans fast, used very little soap to get the job done! The soap is also very thick and not watery like other brands. The price is reasonable for the product quality. I purchased online and i would totally recommend it
Casey F.
Casey F.
Knoxville, TN
This of my favorite dish liquid. It smells great, cleans well and doesn't have nasty chemicals that other liquids use, including coloring which we try to avoid whenever possible. You pay s little extra but a little goes a long way
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This stuff is awesome ! It cleans the dishes really well as well as if not wearing gloves isn't hard on the skin! It lasts for a really long time as a little goes a long way ! This was purchased at target ! I would buy it again !
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell, I love the effectiveness, and I love that it's a natural product that doesn't leave behind harsh chemicals or fake added scents like other brands.
I don't want to eat anything that is left behind on my dishes.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Commerce Twp, MI
We've been using this as our dish soap for a couple of years now. It smells good and cleans well. I don't see any cons. Its affordable and does the job it's supposed to and is easy to find in most stores. I would buy it again.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
I just love this brand all together with all products. I love that it's a natural brand that it's kids safe, and that comes in multiple products. If you were looking for a good natural ingredient brand, I would recommend this
Madison S.
Madison S.
Gray Court, SC
THE only dish soap I use. It smells great and doesn't dry out my hands which is important because I do a lot of dishes. Seventh Generation is such a great company too. They care about the planet and it shows in this product.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
This is my favorite dish soap! It smells so good and unlike lots of other citrusy scents of other brands. Smells natural and can be doubled up as a hand soap as well. We always go to this brand because they're eco friendly!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
I'm obsessed with this soap and recommend it to all my friends. I love what 7th generation stands for, and the back it up with quality products. I love the way it cleans and the smell is a big plus! I'm obesessed with it!
Infinity B.
Infinity B.
Smells great but a little strange for dishes in my opinion. Takes a little more soap than normal to lather. It's nice that's it's all natural. Very gentle on my sensitive hands. I would purchase a different scent again.