Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
This dish liquid has a pleasant scent that definitely isn't overbearing. It was great for dishwashing but it doesn't seem highly concentrated. It's rather watery and
I had to use a lot compared to other environmentally friendly dish soaps I've tried.
Emma P.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I love the lavender/mint scent! It makes dish washing a little bit more enjoyable to smell that. Also knowing that this brand is less toxic is a huge plus. I am always pleased using this Dish Liquid, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Angie A.
Angie A.
Ethridge, TN
Love this smell love the way it cleans. Just really like this soap my hands and my dishes feel clean I would recommend this product to anyone hate because it's a little pricey so we don't buy it as offten as we like but it's still a great product
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Center Line, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say enough good things about this brand. It is very light and effective. The suds last the entire time! There are no cons, all pros! Good value. Sometimes you can find coupons! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the dish soap I prefer. It's awesome that it contains essential oils as a way to fragrance it instead of perfumes . It's also in my opinion safer to watch the dishes we eat and drink out of because it contains more natural ingredients.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
We use this Lavender Floral and Mint dish washing liquid in our kitchen. The scent is refreshing and not over powering, which is preferred as I am sensitive to heavy fragrances. The dishes always come out sparkling clean when we use this soap.
Alison T.
Alison T.
I love all Seventh Generation products. This lavender mint dish soap is my favorite of all of the scents. I feel good about using these products around my family. It may be a little more expensive but I will definitely purchase over and over.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
The only thing I use for my dishes! I love that I'm not having to touch harsh chemicals constantly while washing dishes and that this soap actually cleans really well! It was less than a dollar more than the cheapy toxic mainstream brand!!
Lizzy L.
Lizzy L.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells so good but it takes a bit to really clean your dishes. It doesn't bubble up much so I find myself pouring more on the sponge than other dish liquid. I still give it four stars though because I like what the company stands for.
Robyn K.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I love the scent and cleaning power of this dish soap. I feel paying a little more to get a greener product is worth it in this case. I would like to see the Seventh Generation dish soaps transition to the cardboard containers though.