Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Robert H.
This is one of my favorite products by seventh generation. It cleans well along with being safe for my family and I. It smells lovely and leaves your hands feeling nice and moisturized.
Melissa P.
I love this fragrance and it is so hard to find in stores. Gentle on my hands and I do dishes several times a day. Cleans better than other natural dish soaps. Love that it's effective and the natural oils are amazing. No artificial fragrances or toxins.
Lauren E.
I feel good about using this soap. I like knowing that I can clean my dishes without impacting the enviroment severely. The soap smells good and does a pretty decent job. It also isn't too harsh on my skin.
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
This bottle is huge and lasts me forever. Gentle yet effective. I'm super sensitive to most scents and I have no problem with Seventh Generation products. I feel good about using it and even wash my hands with it. A good scrubbie is all you need!
Cassa H.
Laramie, WY
This soap smells amazing! Seventh Generation has been making great eco friendly products for years and you can expect this soap to be of the same quality of their other products. It gets the dishes clean and is safe for you and your home.
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
i recycle i try to reduce my footprint o this earth as much as possible. if here is a way to do so with the soaps and other household chemicals i have to use why not do so? i highly recommend this brand. it's a fair price and often on sale.
Breyonna S.
I really enjoy Seventh Generation products ever time I purchase them and have really enjoyed using this product since I bought it on clearance at Walmart a few weeks ago. I'll be honest I don't use this on dishes much but instead purchased it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges from the heavier products that are harder to clean out. This product actually works amazing in cleaning my brushes and I overall enjoy this more than a lot of other products I have used. It also has a really nice scent that isn't too powerful like others. I have washed my antique glassware with this and it cleaned them without leaving a residue or film. It also didn't take much time to dry them like normal. I highly recommend this stuff and the brand itself. It's worth the price tag knowing you are buying something that is better for you and the environment.
Claudia H.
Highland, CA
This is by far the best dish soap! It cleans my dishes and my hands don't get irritated by all those chemicals other brands have. I buy this at target and they sometimes have discounts on Cartwheel. I have recommended this to people who have sensitive hands.
Charleston B.
Lansing, MI
Seventh Generation products are always a staple in our home whether it be for cleaning or for our children. We are very conscious parents and we trust the ingredients that's in Seventh Generation products. We can clean and eat in peace
Rachel R.
Webster, MA
I love how well this fights through most messes in my kitchen. I don't think it gets through tough grease as well as the non-natural brands. But I will gladly put in a little more elbow grease for the safety and health of my family.