Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Alison T.
I love all Seventh Generation products. This lavender mint dish soap is my favorite of all of the scents. I feel good about using these products around my family. It may be a little more expensive but I will definitely purchase over and over.
Kelsey C.
The only thing I use for my dishes! I love that I'm not having to touch harsh chemicals constantly while washing dishes and that this soap actually cleans really well! It was less than a dollar more than the cheapy toxic mainstream brand!!
Lizzy L.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells so good but it takes a bit to really clean your dishes. It doesn't bubble up much so I find myself pouring more on the sponge than other dish liquid. I still give it four stars though because I like what the company stands for.
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I love the scent and cleaning power of this dish soap. I feel paying a little more to get a greener product is worth it in this case. I would like to see the Seventh Generation dish soaps transition to the cardboard containers though.
perlita m.
Works great, cleans fast, used very little soap to get the job done! The soap is also very thick and not watery like other brands. The price is reasonable for the product quality. I purchased online and i would totally recommend it
Casey F.
Knoxville, TN
This of my favorite dish liquid. It smells great, cleans well and doesn't have nasty chemicals that other liquids use, including coloring which we try to avoid whenever possible. You pay s little extra but a little goes a long way
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This stuff is awesome ! It cleans the dishes really well as well as if not wearing gloves isn't hard on the skin! It lasts for a really long time as a little goes a long way ! This was purchased at target ! I would buy it again !
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell, I love the effectiveness, and I love that it's a natural product that doesn't leave behind harsh chemicals or fake added scents like other brands.
I don't want to eat anything that is left behind on my dishes.
Sarah J.
Commerce Twp, MI
We've been using this as our dish soap for a couple of years now. It smells good and cleans well. I don't see any cons. Its affordable and does the job it's supposed to and is easy to find in most stores. I would buy it again.
Christina B.
Visalia, CA
I just love this brand all together with all products. I love that it's a natural brand that it's kids safe, and that comes in multiple products. If you were looking for a good natural ingredient brand, I would recommend this