Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target
Julie R.
Julie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Very light fragrance. Easy on the hands. Gets dishes clean but a little extra elbow grease is required on the stickier items. But that's well worth the small effort knowing that the soap is biodegradable and bubbles won't clog up our waterways and kill wildlife.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love that this comes in both scented and free and clear. I use the free and clear so that our dishes don't have an odd scent. I love that this is a "clean" product that doesn't contain a ton of chemicals. It does a wonderful job in cleaning our dishes as well.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Naperville, IL
Knowing the fact that it is natural makes me feel better. It cleans well but tend to use it a lot more when dishes are greaser. The pros that it is all natural and not harmful in anyway. It is a bit pricey but I will continue using it and buy again in the future.
Haley M.
Haley M.
The Seventh Generation Natural dish liquid is my absolute favorite! I love the variety of scents and how gentle the product is. It does cut through grease and grim. I soak my dinner dishes in it before putting them in the dishwasher and they come out beautiful.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Stoneham, MA
This is our go to dish soap. Love that we can purchase on target when on sale. The scent is great, but won't make your dishes smell too floral, just clean. Very effective in cleaning the dishes. No complaints at all with this dish soap. Would highly recommend.
Naveenah K.
Naveenah K.
Tracy, CA
I love using this dish liquid! i have been using it for years now and i love that it has very pure ingredients listed on the back! i don't have to worry about my hands drying because of bad chemicals after doing the dishes every day. the price is great also!
Rae M.
Rae M.
Boulder, CO
It's a dish soap that does a good job cleaning dishes. It smells good, gets rid of gross stains, and that's really all there is to say. It does its job well, but it's not as cheap as the other soaps with the bright colors and fake smells.
I'd recommend it.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid works wonders! My dishes are always clean and I love that it is natural! The lavender scent is heavenly. Who doesn't love feeling relaxed while doing one of the most dreaded dirtiest deeds like washing dishes? Love!
sean m.
sean m.
I love the safe nature of the product, how well it cleans and the great smell! It makes cleaning a better experience. The smell is amazing - so fresh and natural. Not too expensive, and worth the price difference because of the safe nature of the product
Angie B.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It's very effective. I like the scent, and that it's not very chemical smelling. I'm disappointed that none of the local grocery stores or Walmart close to me has it. I have to drive 140 miles to get it at Target.