Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Sarah B.
I love how this smells and that it is biodegradable, but with that comes drawbacks. It doesn't lather as well as traditional detergent-based soaps, which leaves my dishes feeling less clean. I usually ending up using more soap than usual, which in turn costs me more money.
Amanda G.
This dish soap works great! It smells so nice and has all natural ingredients. It is a great alternative to the other products out there that use harsh chemicals. I would buy this again and have purchased it since.
Julie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Very light fragrance. Easy on the hands. Gets dishes clean but a little extra elbow grease is required on the stickier items. But that's well worth the small effort knowing that the soap is biodegradable and bubbles won't clog up our waterways and kill wildlife.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
The smell is good it smells like lavender essential oil not like lavender perfume. It's great at busting greasy dirty dishes to sparkling clean. It's also easy on your hands it doesn't leave them feeling dry, plus it's a green product and the packaging is recycled
N T.
I like the Seventh Generation dish soaps. This one is one of my favorite. The lavender and mint scent is perfect. Not too strong to leave scent on dishes like other bland does. It cleans dishes pretty well too. I already told about this soap to all my friends.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I tried Seventh Generation lavender floral & Mint Natural dish liquid free from Seventh Generation. More recently I have also tried their lavender floral and lime, a scent combo I never expected yet both of these varieties are wonderful. I usually never deviate from a name brand that need not be named (as though we don't know) and would not have though an "all natural" dish soap would level up or cut the grease. Yet it surely does. I had no idea how much I would live seventh generation dish soap. Its non-drying to my hands, and my whole kitchen smells amazing when its all bubbled up in the sink. The smells are nice and subtle with relaxing lavender and energizing notes from the mint. It washes right off when any grease and food residue, leaving my dishes scentless and sparkling clean. After sitting in hot water, soapy from this dish wash, for just a couple of minutes, I never have to scrub hard at a single dish or glass!
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
Seventh Generation is a wonderful company. They are doing good work in taking care of the universe. This soap smells delicious! It is effective in cleaning and doesn't irritate my hands. I would buy this again, and I will continue to buy their products for sure.
Dana B.
Denver, CO
I love this dish soap. I am a stickler for using natural products and find this one works really well. I love the fragrance and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a more natural way to clean. I typically buy it at Sprouts and have tried it in other scents as well, all which have been lovely.
sean m.
I love the safe nature of the product, how well it cleans and the great smell! It makes cleaning a better experience. The smell is amazing - so fresh and natural. Not too expensive, and worth the price difference because of the safe nature of the product
Patty W.
Valrico, FL
I was a bit skeptical at first when using this product, but it's actually been the best dish soap I've used. It smells so clean & I don't feel residue on my dishes after washing. It's pricey, but I feel it's worth it. I try to use natural cleaners when I can.