Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Courtney S.
Stoneham, MA
This is our go to dish soap. Love that we can purchase on target when on sale. The scent is great, but won't make your dishes smell too floral, just clean. Very effective in cleaning the dishes. No complaints at all with this dish soap. Would highly recommend.
Naveenah K.
Tracy, CA
I love using this dish liquid! i have been using it for years now and i love that it has very pure ingredients listed on the back! i don't have to worry about my hands drying because of bad chemicals after doing the dishes every day. the price is great also!
Rae M.
Boulder, CO
It's a dish soap that does a good job cleaning dishes. It smells good, gets rid of gross stains, and that's really all there is to say. It does its job well, but it's not as cheap as the other soaps with the bright colors and fake smells.
I'd recommend it.
Sarah K.
Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid works wonders! My dishes are always clean and I love that it is natural! The lavender scent is heavenly. Who doesn't love feeling relaxed while doing one of the most dreaded dirtiest deeds like washing dishes? Love!
sean m.
I love the safe nature of the product, how well it cleans and the great smell! It makes cleaning a better experience. The smell is amazing - so fresh and natural. Not too expensive, and worth the price difference because of the safe nature of the product
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It's very effective. I like the scent, and that it's not very chemical smelling. I'm disappointed that none of the local grocery stores or Walmart close to me has it. I have to drive 140 miles to get it at Target.
Amanda E.
Orrville, OH
This dish liquid has a pleasant scent that definitely isn't overbearing. It was great for dishwashing but it doesn't seem highly concentrated. It's rather watery and
I had to use a lot compared to other environmentally friendly dish soaps I've tried.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I love the lavender/mint scent! It makes dish washing a little bit more enjoyable to smell that. Also knowing that this brand is less toxic is a huge plus. I am always pleased using this Dish Liquid, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the dish soap I prefer. It's awesome that it contains essential oils as a way to fragrance it instead of perfumes . It's also in my opinion safer to watch the dishes we eat and drink out of because it contains more natural ingredients.
Lisa S.
We use this Lavender Floral and Mint dish washing liquid in our kitchen. The scent is refreshing and not over powering, which is preferred as I am sensitive to heavy fragrances. The dishes always come out sparkling clean when we use this soap.