Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target*
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
miami, FL
Es brutal con esto el perfume impregnado en las prendas es otro nivel y ademas queda limpia y cuida la ropa
Good product. Good scent that is not too strong. Definitely have to get used to the fact that is doesn't get as "soapy" as regular products as there aren't chemicals to make it foam.
Julie L.
Julie L.
Been usig this since the kids are 6 months old. I experimented with lots of dish liquid and this is my pick. Natural and affordable
Lynne D.
Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario
this works very well and doesn't bother my allergies. It is also reasonably priced for a natural dishwashing liquid.
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
This is my go-to dish soap. I love that it's environmentally conscious brand. And the scent is very fresh.
Diana B.
Diana B.
We try to buy more natural versions of cleansing products. This dish soap cleans the dishes well, foams well and cuts grease. It has a nice scent
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
I feel really good using this dish soap, knowing that it is better for the environment and for myself as well. Sometimes I feel like it takes a bit more to get grimy stuck on food off of dishes than it would a regular soap, but I'm okay with that as this is more natural than other brands! Great scent as well.