Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kera K.
Kera K.
By far, this is my favorite dishwashing soap! I love that there aren't synthetic fragrances that linger when you use your dishes. It's the right amount of natura fragrance, and it cuts through grease almost as well as dawn. It's a great natural and eco friendly alternative!
Allison D.
Allison D.
This dish soap is my favorite! It smells amazing! It is a good value for the price and is readily available at most stores. The dish soap works great to cut grease on hard to clean dishes and you do not have to use as much as other brands because it works very efficiently.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Jones, MI
I love how sudsy this dish soap is. I waste far less of it that I do with other brands. I think it is a great value for the price, and it is a soap that I will be purchasing over and over again. It leaves a nice refreshing scent in my kitchen, but not on my clean dishes!
Carla K.
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
REALLY LIKE THIS! Seventh Generation is a dish soap that is effective, smells Great, works wonders! leaves hands, Kitchen, dish-towels smelling wonderful! You only need a little bit; Just a small amount can go a long way. Very Sudsy! Will be going back and buying more!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love the concept behind this product and the smell is lovely as well! I just don't feel it is as great at cleaning as the leading brand! If you don't mind scrubbing a little bit longer and maybe a second hard scrub or two (while being eco conscious) this is for you!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great product to use especially if you're constantly washing dishes by hand like me! I don't own a dishwasher so the dishes build up quickly. When I use this product it leaves my hands feeling hydrated without any residue. Not to mention, it smells lovely :)
Ana T.
Ana T.
Miramar, FL
I have tried to start using natural cleaning products. I liked that this product uses less harsh chemicals than other products. I think it did a good job with the dishes. I hesitate to buy this products due to their price. I liked this product. I would buy it again!
Rosa Y.
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this dish soap lately. I like the smell of it. I bought it at Sprouts. It removes grease very well. I think it is very effective. I am not disappointed after trying it. It is pricey, but I got it for free. I would buy it again if I have a coupon.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
This is hands down one of my favorite dish soaps. I love the smell and I love the way it breaks down the food partials on my dishes. I absolutely love the way my hands smell after using this product. I would definitely purchase this product again many many times!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
This product smells great!! It fights stuck on stains on your dishes. it has been becoming more and more available in stores. plus this is a safer option for your home and for the environment. does good at getting residues/grease off dishes! will continue to buy