Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Jessica H.
Lima, OH
Anyone who has tried a natural dish detergent knows the real test is a greasy pan - this Seventh Generation detergent does an excellent job of cleaning even my grungiest dishes.  The scent is nice but not overpowering, and the formula doesn't leave your hands overly dry.  It's on my regular rotation of natural & biodegradable cleaning products.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is the best dish soap I've used. I love Seventh Generation natural products, and they leave me feeling good about my choice for the environment. This dish soap works very well, I've used natural ones previously that didn't lift the grease well and left residue, but that's not the case with this product. It's very reasonably priced and I definitely recommend it.
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
This is a really good product, I really like the scent and it makes your hands soft and feeling fresh. It really does good washing greasy pans or dishes and cleans very well. I would recommend this to others, and it's better for the environment too!
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
Seventh Generation Dish soap is great. Unlike some other natural dish soaps I have tried, this one is concentrated so it works as well as regular brands. It smells great ( I love lavender) and rinses clean. I would defiantly recommend this soap, its not too much more than the regular and so much better for the environment.
E L.
My family really likes this dish liquid. It works well and smells fantastic too. It foams up nicely and rinses away cleanly.

It is a reasonable price and can be found at places like Target and Walmart.

We will continue to purchase this product. We would recommend it

Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Love this smell. Just started using Severn generation a few months ago. I enjoy their products and scents. They do not irritate my skin and do not smell like artificial chemicals. Recommend to those with sensitive skin.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield , CA
Hands down, this works great. It smells amazing too. I have only bought it twice, because I got them really cheap. It's definitely worth the money, but when you are on a budget, it can start getting pricy if you tend to use dish soap a lot. I use a lot of dish soap because I still do most the dishes by hand
Justine A.
Bloomington, IL
Seventh Generation dish soap can handle any dirty job. The lavender and mint scent makes me enjoy cleaning up. I always pick it up at Target when I find cartwheel offers. Generation Good is their online community that regularly offers samples and coupons. Check It out. Their mission is fantastic!
Sarah B.
I love how this smells and that it is biodegradable, but with that comes drawbacks. It doesn't lather as well as traditional detergent-based soaps, which leaves my dishes feeling less clean. I usually ending up using more soap than usual, which in turn costs me more money.
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Best smelling dish soap ever. Gets the job done and leaves my kitchen smelling amazing. It leaves my hands just a little dry, but I have sensitive skin. It's our favorite brand of dish soap by far. The lavender scented one ALWAYS gets me compliments from visitors in our home