Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christina B.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great product to use especially if you're constantly washing dishes by hand like me! I don't own a dishwasher so the dishes build up quickly. When I use this product it leaves my hands feeling hydrated without any residue. Not to mention, it smells lovely :)
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I love the concept behind this product and the smell is lovely as well! I just don't feel it is as great at cleaning as the leading brand! If you don't mind scrubbing a little bit longer and maybe a second hard scrub or two (while being eco conscious) this is for you!
Ana T.
Miramar, FL
I have tried to start using natural cleaning products. I liked that this product uses less harsh chemicals than other products. I think it did a good job with the dishes. I hesitate to buy this products due to their price. I liked this product. I would buy it again!
Rosa Y.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this dish soap lately. I like the smell of it. I bought it at Sprouts. It removes grease very well. I think it is very effective. I am not disappointed after trying it. It is pricey, but I got it for free. I would buy it again if I have a coupon.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
This is hands down one of my favorite dish soaps. I love the smell and I love the way it breaks down the food partials on my dishes. I absolutely love the way my hands smell after using this product. I would definitely purchase this product again many many times!
Rebecca W.
Naperville, IL
Knowing the fact that it is natural makes me feel better. It cleans well but tend to use it a lot more when dishes are greaser. The pros that it is all natural and not harmful in anyway. It is a bit pricey but I will continue using it and buy again in the future.
Kimberly E.
This product smells great!! It fights stuck on stains on your dishes. it has been becoming more and more available in stores. plus this is a safer option for your home and for the environment. does good at getting residues/grease off dishes! will continue to buy
Julie R.
Brooklyn, NY
Very light fragrance. Easy on the hands. Gets dishes clean but a little extra elbow grease is required on the stickier items. But that's well worth the small effort knowing that the soap is biodegradable and bubbles won't clog up our waterways and kill wildlife.
Bailey H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love that this comes in both scented and free and clear. I use the free and clear so that our dishes don't have an odd scent. I love that this is a "clean" product that doesn't contain a ton of chemicals. It does a wonderful job in cleaning our dishes as well.
Haley M.
The Seventh Generation Natural dish liquid is my absolute favorite! I love the variety of scents and how gentle the product is. It does cut through grease and grim. I soak my dinner dishes in it before putting them in the dishwasher and they come out beautiful.