Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Angie M.
Mahopac, NY
I absolutely love this brand! It's organic, smells good and safe to use! When I'm washing dishes not only am I washing our dishes but I'm washing my fur kids bowls as well. And knowing that this is organic makes me feel so great about what I'm using to clean what we eat and drink out and off of. seventh Generation is a great brand! I've used multiple products from them!
Grace M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this soap for my baby's bottles and it works amazingly!!! And I do t have to worry about all the harsh chemicals and added trash that many other brands carry! I also love that this smell fresh, but it doesn't leave behind a heavy smell!
Darren M.
Clive, IA
This is our go to dish soap. It's got a great feel to it and does a very nice job cleaning everything from our silverware to our Vitamix. The scent isn't overwhelming and is quite pleasant.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
I wanted to love this product. The scent is great! However I had to use a lot to get my dishes clean. That would be the only downside to this product. I would recommend knowing that you may go through this quicker than any other dish liquid detergent.
Ezra D.
Kansas City
This soap is sooooooo good. it will get oil paint off of your hands and almost nothing will do that. 10/10 would reccomend, especially to painters
Lauren E.
I feel good about using this soap. I like knowing that I can clean my dishes without impacting the enviroment severely. The soap smells good and does a pretty decent job. It also isn't too harsh on my skin.
Tatiana S.
Love this dish soap. It's all I will buy now. Cleans my dishes extremely well with a great scent. Even the unscented is great as well. And I know that it's a great dish soap to use on all my children's dishes and toys as well.
Kallie I.
Live the smell. Love the way my hands are dried into prunes after using this product. Knowing it is good for the environment as well. We are a environmentally conscious family.
Caitlin B.
Victoria , BC
Great natural dish soap option. I love the way this soap smells! Unlike some other natural dish soaps it has a good lather. The price is good and a bottle lasts a long time.
Emma F.
The product clean my dishes very well left them smelling amazing but it didn't work on some stain so I would give this product a thumb up 👍and a thumb down 👎