Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
I absolutely LOVE this product!!! The lavender/mint scent is so fresh, and makes washing dishes so much more pleasant!! I will never buy another product.
Barbie L.
Barbie L.
I am new to this brand as my mom had found it in a high end supermarket in Hong Kong. The smell is very nice and it does seem to be high quality.
Kristal S.
Kristal S.
Abbotsford , BC
A brand I trust and use regularly, love the smell and how effective it is without all the drying/striping from harsh chemicals. Love this brand
Bobbi-Jo M.
Bobbi-Jo M.
Warren , MB
This is probably my favorite natural dish soap I like this one a little better than my Watkins one. I love the scent and foaminess.
Leyla K.
Leyla K.
Germany, Duisburg
Really really good i loved it so much helps me so much with the dishes and they left a nice smell on it
Elisabeth S.
Elisabeth S.
Shoreline, WA
This dish soap is literally the only brand I will use it! I typically buy this soap at Winco, super affordable and is not harmful and I love the scent too of course!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
One of my favourite dish soaps. Effective with a natural and pure lavender scent. I pay $3-4 for a bottle usually. I would recommend it to others especially if you're looking to make the switch to natural products.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Doral, FL
My mids are super allergic so I have to be veryyyy careful with our cleani g products! G
These have been worki g fine for us! Lovethe smell and they last sooooo long
Quele B.
Quele B.
Salvador ba
Essa marca mim passou uma segurança incrível só por isso vim aqui falar um pouco , nunca a usei mais parece ser boa que continue assim preocupados com a natureza.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
Vernon British Columbia
Great laundry soap. I use it all the time. Smells great, not too strong, just right. The smell is good, but it takes a little more soap to make sure the clothes are clean. Definitely would buy again!!!