Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! It does exaclty what it says and is very effective! Family and friends love it
Alyson G.
i like this soap, works well from what i know. less chemicals the better! bought in bulk from walmart.com
While I like this brand, I had to use a bit more elbow grease to clean dishes. It smells heavenly though!
Mikaela Y.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I love this soap because I am allergic to many things and this is wonderful. I don't react to it at all!!
Yensi U.
Dania beach , FL
Me encanta porque es súper bueno haciendo su trabajo y a parte de eso tiene un aroma delicioso .........
Sara K.
This gentle dish soap still gets the job done! It smells clean and fresh and cuts through greasey dishes.
Meg D.
Danville, PA
I do dishes daily. A little of this detergent goes a long way. Does a great job w/ stuck on food residue.
Kaytee G.
Great bubble action, light scent, and cleans really well. I'm a big fan of Seventh Generation products.
Sarah G.
Gaffney, SC
I absolutely love the fact that this dish liquid is all natural. The scent smells very natural as well
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Yasss! Omg love seventh generation. My mom bought this when I was a kid and I have loved it ever since!