Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Mikaela Y.
Mikaela Y.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I love this soap because I am allergic to many things and this is wonderful. I don't react to it at all!!
Jimena B.
Jimena B.
Vienna, Va
I love the smell, and the fact that is totally natural. It helps my dishes get super clean. The price is fairly reasonable. I got mine when Harris teeter had an awesome sale, so I bought too many lol I bought a few different scents and they are all so wonderful. Fave dish detergent!
Justine D.
Justine D.
Seattle, WA
I like using this after dinner since the scent of lavender is so relaxing. I almost forget I'm doing dishes
Ruby R.
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
I love this dish soap, no complaints. It has a pleasant scent and gets my dishes clean. The price is good and it is available at most places that I shop.
Ines C.
Ines C.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product!! I think that this dish liquid is the best!
I definitely recommend This product to everyone
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I actually enjoy hand washing my dishes! The fragrance is relaxing while the formula gets my dishes sparkling clean. No harsh or dangerous chemicals to worry about. Give it a try for yourself, you won't regret it!
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Love this dish soap. It's all I will buy now. Cleans my dishes extremely well with a great scent. Even the unscented is great as well. And I know that it's a great dish soap to use on all my children's dishes and toys as well.
Kallie I.
Kallie I.
Live the smell. Love the way my hands are dried into prunes after using this product. Knowing it is good for the environment as well. We are a environmentally conscious family.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Victoria, BC, BC
Great natural dish soap option. I love the way this soap smells! Unlike some other natural dish soaps it has a good lather. The price is good and a bottle lasts a long time.
Emma F.
Emma F.
The product clean my dishes very well left them smelling amazing but it didn't work on some stain so I would give this product a thumb up 👍and a thumb down 👎