Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anne-Claire G.
Lexington , KY
This works almost as well as Dawn, I don't use this on big pots and pans with left on/baked on food. It doesn't work as well and I have to use more, Dawn works a little better. But for every day issues I use this!
Dana B.
Denver, CO
I love this dish soap. I am a stickler for using natural products and find this one works really well. I love the fragrance and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a more natural way to clean. I typically buy it at Sprouts and have tried it in other scents as well, all which have been lovely.
Hadia  A.
Gentle on my hands and cleaner for environment. In the long run, I am less worried about the damage it may cause my skin.
Jessica L.
Long Beach, CA
I try to purchase as much environmentally-friendly, cruelty-free, ethically responsible products as much as possible and I was delighted with Seventh Generation's natural dish washing liquid. They do lather up quite well and provide the same effective cleaning as other name brands, without all the harsh chemicals. I love that they leave your hands smelling great and leaves them so soft!
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta , CA
I love the smell of this soap! It's tough in dishes and soft on hands and chemical free!
Katie G.
San Marcos, CA
Comes in a very nice bottle! I prefer this brand and it works just like other brands without the harsh chemicals. The lavender isn't my favorite scent, but the soap still does it's job. I would recommend to others if they're willing to pay a little extra.
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
This is a really good product, I really like the scent and it makes your hands soft and feeling fresh. It really does good washing greasy pans or dishes and cleans very well. I would recommend this to others, and it's better for the environment too!
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
I'm not sure why but this soap became cloudy and chunky within only a couple of weeks after opening. It also left a lot of my dishes spotty and unclean. I would not repurchase, even though it smells great.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
This is a great dish soap! It smells so good! It's so easy on skin and on my hands! It also cleans the dishes well!!
Corri C.
Very effective natural dish liquid! It doesn't get too sudsy but it cleans so well! I buy mine at Target when they're on sale in some way. I'm a fan of the Seventh Generation brand all around - never been disappointed in any of their products!