Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Courtney B.
I like this dish detergent because it smells lovely, does a good job getting things clean, and isn't overly harsh or irritating on my skin. I'd buy it even if it wasn't "all natural", but the fact that it's good for the environment is just an added bonus.
Lindsay P.
Mauldin, SC
I love using this to wash our dishes. It's natural and it smells super good. I love the smell of the lavender. I don't see any cons to this product. I think for the price its amazing. It lasts a long time, gets our dishes really clean, and I would most definitely buy it again.
Emily R.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing product that smells so fresh and clean. I use this to hand wash all my dishes that cannot go through the dish washer cycle. This product is also soft on your hands and cleans dishes very thoroughly.
Jackie R.
I like this soap, but I don't love that the scent is mild. I prefer a stronger scent and this one is pretty bland. Cleans well though, so 3 stars for that!
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
This is an amazing natural product that I have used often in the past to clean my dishes. It is easy on the skin and doesn't dry out my hands at all, and the cleaning power is phenomenal! The lavender scent is delicious as well.
Brittany H.
Columbia, SC
I was looking for a product that was good for my family. It smells good and gets the grease off of my dishes. It is a good value. Also you can use the product for other things around the house.
Carter H.
Baltimore, MD
I hate washing dishes more than anything. So, if I can feel like I'm having an aromatherapy treatment while I clean gross pots and pans, it's a win win situation. Plus, this detergent is made from natural ingredients that I feel good about using in my home.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
Love seventh generation products and the dish detergent is one of my favorites. I love the lavender scent and it suds up great to wash dishes with ease
Breyonna S.
I really enjoy Seventh Generation products ever time I purchase them and have really enjoyed using this product since I bought it on clearance at Walmart a few weeks ago. I'll be honest I don't use this on dishes much but instead purchased it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges from the heavier products that are harder to clean out. This product actually works amazing in cleaning my brushes and I overall enjoy this more than a lot of other products I have used. It also has a really nice scent that isn't too powerful like others. I have washed my antique glassware with this and it cleaned them without leaving a residue or film. It also didn't take much time to dry them like normal. I highly recommend this stuff and the brand itself. It's worth the price tag knowing you are buying something that is better for you and the environment.
Maxime S.
I adore the fragrance of this soap.This one: Lavender Floral & Mint is as pleasant as the essential oils combination. To me this matters because I use this a lot throughout the day.
I end up using dish soap for more than dishes (bulk goes into dishwasher). I usually hand scrub my pots, certain kid glasses and small amounts of dishes after small meals. But I also use this for cleaning the sink, scrubbing counter tops and wiping the floor of sticky kid messes using my floor towels.