Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This is the only brand I have purchased that I like everything about it. It is very gentle on my hands and my sensitive babies skin. It cleans dishes easily and smells very good. I like that is made from natural products instead of all the chemical surfactants.
Carli P.
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
This is a really good product, I really like the scent and it makes your hands soft and feeling fresh. It really does good washing greasy pans or dishes and cleans very well. I would recommend this to others, and it's better for the environment too!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
I'm not sure why but this soap became cloudy and chunky within only a couple of weeks after opening. It also left a lot of my dishes spotty and unclean. I would not repurchase, even though it smells great.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
I really enjoy Seventh Generation products ever time I purchase them and have really enjoyed using this product since I bought it on clearance at Walmart a few weeks ago. I'll be honest I don't use this on dishes much but instead purchased it to clean my makeup brushes and sponges from the heavier products that are harder to clean out. This product actually works amazing in cleaning my brushes and I overall enjoy this more than a lot of other products I have used. It also has a really nice scent that isn't too powerful like others. I have washed my antique glassware with this and it cleaned them without leaving a residue or film. It also didn't take much time to dry them like normal. I highly recommend this stuff and the brand itself. It's worth the price tag knowing you are buying something that is better for you and the environment.
Maxime S.
Maxime S.
I adore the fragrance of this soap.This one: Lavender Floral & Mint is as pleasant as the essential oils combination. To me this matters because I use this a lot throughout the day.
I end up using dish soap for more than dishes (bulk goes into dishwasher). I usually hand scrub my pots, certain kid glasses and small amounts of dishes after small meals. But I also use this for cleaning the sink, scrubbing counter tops and wiping the floor of sticky kid messes using my floor towels.
Kaytee G.
Kaytee G.
Great bubble action, light scent, and cleans really well. I'm a big fan of Seventh Generation products.
Marina D.
Marina D.
San Diego, CA
smells great and works well! i like that the company tries to make products that aren't terrible for the environment!!
Val Q.
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
This is an amazing natural product that I have used often in the past to clean my dishes. It is easy on the skin and doesn't dry out my hands at all, and the cleaning power is phenomenal! The lavender scent is delicious as well.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Craftsbury, VT
This is my go-to dish soap. It smells amazing and works well, too. It's definitely the best thing about washing the dishes.
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Dublin, OH
Pleasant scented and not overly perfumey, and is effective at hand-washing dishes. More expensive than other brands, but I like that it is more environmentally friendly. I can usually find it at mainstream grocery stores. I would recommend it.