Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Jen D.
Hanahan, SC
Inexpensive for a natural brand of cleaner and it works amazingly well - without things that give you cancer.
Viviana M.
It smells amazing and really cleans the dishes and the smell helps with the chores and hfs easy on your hands
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I'm a huge fan of Seventh Generation products! I love the lavender scent and how well it cleans my dishes.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! It does exaclty what it says and is very effective! Family and friends love it
Jennifer M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Smells great, and isn't hard on your hands. A little harder to cut oil than some other dish soaps, though.
Amy N.
Decent price and the soap gets my dishes clean. I like that this one has less chemicals that other brands.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
Cleans very well i have purchased a few times now. It had a nice clean scent and no residue after on dishes
Justine D.
Seattle, WA
I like using this after dinner since the scent of lavender is so relaxing. I almost forget I'm doing dishes
Lisa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Great product, lasts, and isn't expensive. Plus you can get it in sale and get coupons from them sometimes.
While I like this brand, I had to use a bit more elbow grease to clean dishes. It smells heavenly though!