Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Ezra D.
Ezra D.
Kansas City
This soap is sooooooo good. it will get oil paint off of your hands and almost nothing will do that. 10/10 would reccomend, especially to painters
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
I feel good about using this soap. I like knowing that I can clean my dishes without impacting the enviroment severely. The soap smells good and does a pretty decent job. It also isn't too harsh on my skin.
Elyse R.
Elyse R.
St Clr Shores, MI
I like that they don't unnecessarily dye this a color. Smells nice, not too strong. My mom thinks it is too sudsy though?
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
Good suds, cleans dishes well, easy on my hands. I feel good about washing my family's dishes with seventh generation and haven't used a different soap in probably 4 years.
Tamika M.
Tamika M.
Middletown, NY
Little bit pricey but this is the best cleaning natural cleanser. I love the scent and the way it cleans. Seventh generation is a awesome
katherine z.
katherine z.
i use this product quite frequently! it does a very well job in removing oils and i like how it doesn't leave any harsh chemical smells afterwards!
Anne-Claire G.
Anne-Claire G.
Lexington , KY
This works almost as well as Dawn, I don't use this on big pots and pans with left on/baked on food. It doesn't work as well and I have to use more, Dawn works a little better. But for every day issues I use this!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Denver, CO
I love this dish soap. I am a stickler for using natural products and find this one works really well. I love the fragrance and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a more natural way to clean. I typically buy it at Sprouts and have tried it in other scents as well, all which have been lovely.
Hadia  A.
Hadia A.
Gentle on my hands and cleaner for environment. In the long run, I am less worried about the damage it may cause my skin.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Long Beach, CA
I try to purchase as much environmentally-friendly, cruelty-free, ethically responsible products as much as possible and I was delighted with Seventh Generation's natural dish washing liquid. They do lather up quite well and provide the same effective cleaning as other name brands, without all the harsh chemicals. I love that they leave your hands smelling great and leaves them so soft!