Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Ashlee H.
Plymouth, MA
Pleasant scent. Does the job but is nice that it is a cleaner brand with less of a carbon footprint than others.
Tiana H.
I absolutely love this!! It smells amazing and keeps your hands soft and best of all cleans dishes like a whistle
Racheal A.
Hendersonville, TN
I love love the dish soap smells so good and gets the job done last a long time I will keep buying these soaps
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I love everything about this brand I received this is a free sample I could not be happier with what I received
Katie F.
Portland, OR
Seventh Generation scents are so subtle but great, as well as being a responsible company and effective cleaner
ishtar a.
Riverbank, CA
Great smell! Cleans great! Great for the environment what more could you want! I don't buy any other dish soap.
Michelle J.
Pasadena, TX
This is my favorite dish soap by far! It has the best accent and works amazingly well! The suds are perfect!
Stephanie R.
I have been using this for years it's tough on Grease and it has a light scent not overwhelming, I love it!!
Cassandra P.
Alburtis, PA
Great cleaning product that does the job well and doesn't leave a carbon footprint. Very natural scents used.
Viviana M.
It smells amazing and really cleans the dishes and the smell helps with the chores and hfs easy on your hands