Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katie G.
San Marcos, CA
Comes in a very nice bottle! I prefer this brand and it works just like other brands without the harsh chemicals. The lavender isn't my favorite scent, but the soap still does it's job. I would recommend to others if they're willing to pay a little extra.
Brittany H.
Columbia, SC
I was looking for a product that was good for my family. It smells good and gets the grease off of my dishes. It is a good value. Also you can use the product for other things around the house.
Anna D.
Newark, NJ
Decent dish soap. I bought it because it's all natural and smells fine. Got the job done but didnt blow my mind.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
This dish liquid has just as much sudz and bubbles as other common brands like dawn or Palmolive, but it is way better for the environment. It has a wonderful scent and really works to take off grease and leave your dishes clean.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
This is a great dish soap! It smells so good! It's so easy on skin and on my hands! It also cleans the dishes well!!
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta , CA
I love the smell of this soap! It's tough in dishes and soft on hands and chemical free!
Robert H.
This is one of my favorite products by seventh generation. It cleans well along with being safe for my family and I. It smells lovely and leaves your hands feeling nice and moisturized.
Alyssa A.
This is a plant- based dish soap that fights tough grease and dried-on food stains. I recently just bought this and started testing it out. It has a nice scent to it that is created from essential oils and botanical extracts. It has definitely made a difference in removing tough stains on my dishes and I love the fact that it is very natural and organic.
Amanda G.
This dish soap works great! It smells so nice and has all natural ingredients. It is a great alternative to the other products out there that use harsh chemicals. I would buy this again and have purchased it since.
Stephanie C.
Carlsbad, CA
This is my favorite dish detergent. I just had to switch to the scent free because I am trying to use as little scents with a newborn and I already miss this one! The scent is fantastic, the soap cleans well without leaving a residue and I love that it's natural!