Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target*
gail n.
gail n.
Slidell , La
We use this so much with a large family. It cleans without drying out your skin. Not expdnsive. i buy at Winn Dixie or Amazon.
Amanda I.
Amanda I.
Dallas, TX
Smells nice & cuts through grease. I like that it's natural too, & isn't hard on your skin when washing dishes by hand
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Valencia, CA
It works, but I prefer something a bit stronger. My family likes to leave things out that get super crusty. So we need something a little more heavy duty. Over all it's a great product and works well!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Use this for my dishes when handwashing, and I love the scent and it cleans through the grease well! Will most definately buy again!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
I use a lot of products - it works quick and easy which works for me as I'm lazy, and I like a lot of their products, as they do seem to work and smell nice. I haven't loved the personal care stuff as much, though. My favorite part is the smell, since I have to always be around it using it, I better love how it smells!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
I recently purchased this product for the first time, and I'm not that impressed. The scent throws me off a little bit. A mixture of lavender and mint is kind of an odd combination. In terms of it's cleaning ability, it does a good job. The only complain I have is that it does not get all soapy like other dish soaps do.
Grace M.
Grace M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this soap for my baby's bottles and it works amazingly!!! And I do t have to worry about all the harsh chemicals and added trash that many other brands carry! I also love that this smell fresh, but it doesn't leave behind a heavy smell!
Darren M.
Darren M.
Clive, IA
This is our go to dish soap. It's got a great feel to it and does a very nice job cleaning everything from our silverware to our Vitamix. The scent isn't overwhelming and is quite pleasant.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
I wanted to love this product. The scent is great! However I had to use a lot to get my dishes clean. That would be the only downside to this product. I would recommend knowing that you may go through this quicker than any other dish liquid detergent.
Ezra D.
Ezra D.
Kansas City
This soap is sooooooo good. it will get oil paint off of your hands and almost nothing will do that. 10/10 would reccomend, especially to painters