Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Anna D.
Newark, NJ
Decent dish soap. I bought it because it's all natural and smells fine. Got the job done but didnt blow my mind.
Jacqueline K.
I love this dish cleanser. It definitely gets sudsy and works well to clean dishes. Additionally I like the scent
Ashlee H.
Plymouth, MA
Pleasant scent. Does the job but is nice that it is a cleaner brand with less of a carbon footprint than others.
Sarah G.
Tinley Park, IL
I buy natural dish soap. I like the smell of this. Calming lavender and uplifting mint. Seems to go fast though.
Tiana H.
I absolutely love this!! It smells amazing and keeps your hands soft and best of all cleans dishes like a whistle
Reanell F.
Roselle, NJ
Love this stuff!! Only brand I use in my household! Super safe and not harsh. I use it on my baby dishes as well.
Codi T.
Great soap, smells nice and not fake. Cleans well and I like that it's not harming the environment or my family.
Julie s.
Charleston, SC
I really like this dish soap. I don't think it works as well as other brands on grease, but the scents are great!
Taryn R.
Chula Vista , CA
My go to dish soap. I love the smell mostly but it also does a fantastic job of keeping my dishes nice and clean.
Ashlee D.
Hutto, TX
Very nice, refreshing smell. It isn't over powering but it gets the grime off. Wish I could find it in hand soap!