Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gracie J.
Gracie J.
Dallas, TX
Produces lots of bubbles and cuts grease just as well as other brands. This dish soap also minimally affects my eczema, which is a good thing. For a few cents more, I would say this is worth it.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
My absolute favorite! Love Seventh Generation products and their promise to be eco-friendly and use natural ingredients!
Nina K.
Nina K.
Orange, CA
My husband fell in love with their dish soaps and will haul a bunch of them at one time especially if they're on sale. This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave his hands all dried up which is something I can attest to. We have never used any other brands after trying this one out!
Kaleigh W.
Kaleigh W.
Lehighton, PA
My favorite dish liquid. Smells good and does what it's supposed to! Seventh generation is my favorite brand!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This dish soap works great! It smells so nice and has all natural ingredients. It is a great alternative to the other products out there that use harsh chemicals. I would buy this again and have purchased it since.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
This is a plant- based dish soap that fights tough grease and dried-on food stains. I recently just bought this and started testing it out. It has a nice scent to it that is created from essential oils and botanical extracts. It has definitely made a difference in removing tough stains on my dishes and I love the fact that it is very natural and organic.
Robert H.
Robert H.
This is one of my favorite products by seventh generation. It cleans well along with being safe for my family and I. It smells lovely and leaves your hands feeling nice and moisturized.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta, CA
I love the smell of this soap! It's tough in dishes and soft on hands and chemical free!
Katie G.
Katie G.
San Marcos, CA
Comes in a very nice bottle! I prefer this brand and it works just like other brands without the harsh chemicals. The lavender isn't my favorite scent, but the soap still does it's job. I would recommend to others if they're willing to pay a little extra.
Corri C.
Corri C.
Very effective natural dish liquid! It doesn't get too sudsy but it cleans so well! I buy mine at Target when they're on sale in some way. I'm a fan of the Seventh Generation brand all around - never been disappointed in any of their products!