Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel H.
Los Angeles, CA
This really is the best. You only need a little bit to get your dishes clean, and it smells so good. I've also used this to wash my car, and don't feel guilty about the product going into the storm drain.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
I love Seventh Generation liquid dish soap. It smells amazing and gets dishes clean and spotless without all the harsh chemicals that are contained in other products!
Courtney B.
I like this dish detergent because it smells lovely, does a good job getting things clean, and isn't overly harsh or irritating on my skin. I'd buy it even if it wasn't "all natural", but the fact that it's good for the environment is just an added bonus.
Gracie J.
Dallas, TX
Produces lots of bubbles and cuts grease just as well as other brands. This dish soap also minimally affects my eczema, which is a good thing. For a few cents more, I would say this is worth it.
Christina S.
Colonia, NJ
This product keeps my dishes clean and has a great scent! It is priced well and lasts a long time!
Cassie Y.
This is the only dish liquid I use. It gets my dishes clean, smells awesome, and only has ingredients I feel good about using.
gail n.
Slidell , La
We use this so much with a large family. It cleans without drying out your skin. Not expdnsive. i buy at Winn Dixie or Amazon.
Nina K.
Orange, CA
My husband fell in love with their dish soaps and will haul a bunch of them at one time especially if they're on sale. This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave his hands all dried up which is something I can attest to. We have never used any other brands after trying this one out!
Lindsay P.
Mauldin, SC
I love using this to wash our dishes. It's natural and it smells super good. I love the smell of the lavender. I don't see any cons to this product. I think for the price its amazing. It lasts a long time, gets our dishes really clean, and I would most definitely buy it again.
Kaleigh W.
Lehighton, PA
My favorite dish liquid. Smells good and does what it's supposed to! Seventh generation is my favorite brand!