Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target*
Yas S.
Yas S.
Portland, OR
This dish soap has a great scent. Would recommend to anyone who likes natural scents. I use this to wash my dishes.
Irene K.
Irene K.
Stony Point, NY
Mild, but great on dishes. It lathers nicely and lasts awhile, so a little goes a long way! I love the scent and we buy it at Target or Fairway. It's a little pricier than the alternatives, but it's all natural. I will definitely continue to purchase it.
Choo K.
Choo K.
Pensacola, FL
I'm currently using a small bottle right now. I initially loved the smell and still do but I find that I have to use more soap to get my dishes clean. Love the facts of this soap but not liking the results so much.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
Love seventh generation products and the dish detergent is one of my favorites. I love the lavender scent and it suds up great to wash dishes with ease
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
I hate washing dishes more than anything. So, if I can feel like I'm having an aromatherapy treatment while I clean gross pots and pans, it's a win win situation. Plus, this detergent is made from natural ingredients that I feel good about using in my home.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Newark, NJ
Decent dish soap. I bought it because it's all natural and smells fine. Got the job done but didnt blow my mind.
Molly A.
Molly A.
Peebles , OH
This dish liquid has just as much sudz and bubbles as other common brands like dawn or Palmolive, but it is way better for the environment. It has a wonderful scent and really works to take off grease and leave your dishes clean.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
This is a great dish soap! It smells so good! It's so easy on skin and on my hands! It also cleans the dishes well!!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Carlsbad, CA
This is my favorite dish detergent. I just had to switch to the scent free because I am trying to use as little scents with a newborn and I already miss this one! The scent is fantastic, the soap cleans well without leaving a residue and I love that it's natural!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Colonia, NJ
This product keeps my dishes clean and has a great scent! It is priced well and lasts a long time!