Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Constance D.
San Leandro, CA
It's a weird scent for cleaning dishes but gets the job done. On the pricier side but you are buying a natural product.
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
Very natural scent, and cleans dishes like a breeze. It makes my cleaning after cooking a lot easier on a daily basis
Jennifer W.
Lockport, NY
Cleans well. Would use again but I feel like I use just a little more than other dish soaps I use when cutting grease
Chelsea M.
Dalton, NH
By far my favorite dish soap. I love the scent and how well it cleans. I would highly recommend this soap to anyone.
Veronica K.
This dish soap works well. I love the smell and knowing that I am using a plant-based product on my family's dishes.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
This is a great dish soap! It smells so good! It's so easy on skin and on my hands! It also cleans the dishes well!!
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I always buy this dish soap. It smells so nice and fresh, it cleans dishes really well, and is just a great product!
Megan K.
Macomb , Mi
Powerful dish soap without the overpowering scent that I hate. I just use this for baby bottles even, without issue!
mousumi d.
Alpharetta, GA
i have dry hands and these do not make my skin dry. I love the lavender scent. also, you need very little to clean
Kamila S.
St Charles, IL
Love this green option for every day dish messes. Little bit of suds goes along way and I love the lavender scent.