Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Vista, CA
You do have to use a little bit more than other fish soaps to get a nice lather. I like how it doesn't have harmful chemicals and has a natural smelling fragrance
Emily W.
Emily W.
Denver, CO
I love this brand a ll around! This product works really well, definitely better than I had expected when I first tried it. It smells fantastic and has a more natural vibe to it, which I am totally into! I would recommend this to someone who is looking for a more natural route to home cleanliness!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Boardman, OH
I love Seventh Generation liquid dish soap. It smells amazing and gets dishes clean and spotless without all the harsh chemicals that are contained in other products!
Cassie Y.
Cassie Y.
This is the only dish liquid I use. It gets my dishes clean, smells awesome, and only has ingredients I feel good about using.
Renee A.
Renee A.
Everett, WA
I love the smell. If you have to wash dishes like most of us do, you might as well make sure you at least have a nice smelling dish soap like this so you can take your mind off of how you hate washing dishes! Lol!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Mahopac, NY
I absolutely love this brand! It's organic, smells good and safe to use! When I'm washing dishes not only am I washing our dishes but I'm washing my fur kids bowls as well. And knowing that this is organic makes me feel so great about what I'm using to clean what we eat and drink out and off of. seventh Generation is a great brand! I've used multiple products from them!
Mikah S.
Mikah S.
Cleveland, TN
The scent isn't overpowering and the soap doesn't dry your hands out when you use it. So far it's my favorite dish soap.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
San Diego, CA
This is the dish soap that I am currently using. A little goes a long way; the scent is light and fresh, and it has eco-friendly ingredients. The price is just right as well! I am really happy with this product and repurchase it often!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
I have to say the truth, I used to love love the soap because it last a lot, cut the grease well and cleans good. Why I don't like it anymore, because it was sold to Unilever who test on animals
Camille S.
Camille S.
I love what the brand stand for, safe, clean, and effective cleaning! I like that I can feel safe to let my students use this. It's very effective and smells good, too! I definitely would recommend to friends and family!