Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Karissa B.
KENOVA, WV
I love this product! Smells great, soft on hands, and gets the work done with cleaning dishes especially stuck on.
Kamila S.
St Charles, IL
Love this green option for every day dish messes. Little bit of suds goes along way and I love the lavender scent.
Reanell F.
Roselle, NJ
Love this stuff!! Only brand I use in my household! Super safe and not harsh. I use it on my baby dishes as well.
Ashlee D.
Hutto, TX
Very nice, refreshing smell. It isn't over powering but it gets the grime off. Wish I could find it in hand soap!
Tiana H.
I absolutely love this!! It smells amazing and keeps your hands soft and best of all cleans dishes like a whistle
Katie F.
Portland, OR
Seventh Generation scents are so subtle but great, as well as being a responsible company and effective cleaner
Racheal A.
Hendersonville, TN
I love love the dish soap smells so good and gets the job done last a long time I will keep buying these soaps
Haley C.
Evans, GA
I've been using this for several years. Great smell and gets the job done. It's gentle for baby bottles too.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! It does exaclty what it says and is very effective! Family and friends love it
Yensi U.
Dania beach , FL
Me encanta porque es súper bueno haciendo su trabajo y a parte de eso tiene un aroma delicioso .........