Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Mandy G.
This is the only dish soap I use. Natural ingredients and a pleasant fresh scent makes dish time actually pretty tolerable!
Ines C.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product!! I think that this dish liquid is the best!
I definitely recommend This product to everyone
Britney T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love keeping my house clean with "clean" products! No more chemical residue left of my dishes! Love the natural scents too!
Kate P.
New Lenox, IL
Love the scent and love how clean the dishes rinse ! This is the only dish soap I use to wash my son's cups and silverware!
Mandy G.
Canyon
This is great soap. . Clean fresh smell works so well. I always buy this! My favorite dish soap by far and a great price!
Elyse R.
St Clr Shores, MI
I like that they don't unnecessarily dye this a color. Smells nice, not too strong. My mom thinks it is too sudsy though?
deezy l.
It was a reasonable price, it cleans very well. The aroma is not too overbearing. Makes very nice bubbles for the dishes.
Crystal W.
My absolute favorite! Love Seventh Generation products and their promise to be eco-friendly and use natural ingredients!
Brandy Y.
Greenville, SC
Probably my favorite dish cleaner! A little goes a long way. And the scent is so great!!!! And it's great on your hands!
Stacie N.
Cambridge, IA
This product keeps my dishes clean while offering less toxic material to do so. The smell is great and it is affordable.