Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth G.
My favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease, has a pleasant mild scent, and it goes a long way. It's a good bargain for the price.
Becky B.
Fantastic product. It smells amazing and cuts through grease just as well as any other dish soap without the added chemical.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
Cleans the dishes lol idk not a bad brand smells good doesn't leave spots. It's also environmentally friendly so there's that.
Laura G.
Belleville, IL
Currently using this one. Love the smell and it works so well. Wanted to switch to something more natural for our little fella
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
I have hard water so I've noticed I have to use a bit more soap than other brands but overall this soap does an amazing job.
Marie B.
Far Rockaway, NY
Great scent. Always happy with seventh generation products. Effective cleanser. Feel comfortable using it on my kids clothes.
lauren m.
San Antonio, TX
Seventh Generation dish soap has been one of my go-to's for quite some time now! The Lavender and Mint scent is amazing.
Stacie N.
Cambridge, IA
This product keeps my dishes clean while offering less toxic material to do so. The smell is great and it is affordable.
Brandy Y.
Easley, SC
Probably my favorite dish cleaner! A little goes a long way. And the scent is so great!!!! And it's great on your hands!
Amanda I.
Wylie, TX
Smells nice & cuts through grease. I like that it's natural too, & isn't hard on your skin when washing dishes by hand