Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target
Brandy Y.
Brandy Y.
Easley, SC
Probably my favorite dish cleaner! A little goes a long way. And the scent is so great!!!! And it's great on your hands!
Liz T.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
I like this dish soap to change it up. It is all natural, triclosan free, and better ingredients for us. I would give it 5 stars, but i find it to go quicker than other brands
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Columbia, SC
I was looking for a product that was good for my family. It smells good and gets the grease off of my dishes. It is a good value. Also you can use the product for other things around the house.
Hannah F.
Hannah F.
I love the natural lavender scent of this product. It cuts through grease and leaves my dishes clean without residue. I always buy a big bottle of this soap from Target. I will continue to buy from Seventh Generation because they produce quality products.
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
I like this soap, but I don't love that the scent is mild. I prefer a stronger scent and this one is pretty bland. Cleans well though, so 3 stars for that!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing product that smells so fresh and clean. I use this to hand wash all my dishes that cannot go through the dish washer cycle. This product is also soft on your hands and cleans dishes very thoroughly.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Mauldin, SC
I love using this to wash our dishes. It's natural and it smells super good. I love the smell of the lavender. I don't see any cons to this product. I think for the price its amazing. It lasts a long time, gets our dishes really clean, and I would most definitely buy it again.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I like this dish detergent because it smells lovely, does a good job getting things clean, and isn't overly harsh or irritating on my skin. I'd buy it even if it wasn't "all natural", but the fact that it's good for the environment is just an added bonus.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Los Angeles, CA
This really is the best. You only need a little bit to get your dishes clean, and it smells so good. I've also used this to wash my car, and don't feel guilty about the product going into the storm drain.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Burnet, TX
Smells and cleans great! I love knowing the ingredients of what I'm cleaning with! I really enjoy this