Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target
Sara K.
Sara K.
This gentle dish soap still gets the job done! It smells clean and fresh and cuts through greasey dishes.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
We've been using this product since my baby was born and we love it, it gets our dishes nice and clean!
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
Yasss! Omg love seventh generation. My mom bought this when I was a kid and I have loved it ever since!
lauren m.
lauren m.
San Antonio, TX
Seventh Generation dish soap has been one of my go-to's for quite some time now! The Lavender and Mint scent is amazing.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Pittsburg, KS
Good cheap soap. Excellent for your dishes or whatever you're cleaning. Nice qaulity product also
mousumi d.
mousumi d.
Alpharetta, GA
i have dry hands and these do not make my skin dry. I love the lavender scent. also, you need very little to clean
Julia G.
Julia G.
Plymouth, MI
Love this brand it's so natural and organic and it makes everything smells amazing
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Always buy it, always love it- price is great scent is great! Leaves dishes nice and clean
Marina D.
Marina D.
San Diego, CA
smells great and works well! i like that the company tries to make products that aren't terrible for the environment!!
Racheal S.
Racheal S.
Columbus, OH
Love all natural work well on greasy dishes smell essential oils heaven anyway love the scent deliver.