Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Love seventh generation dish soap! I'm using this exact brand and scent right now! It smells great has a light and pleasant scent and gets dishes clean!!
Stacy F.
Summerville, SC
The sent is great, I find the dish soap doesn't irritate my hands but the dishes doesn't seem to get clean and it definitely doesn't cut the grease.
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
This smells good and clean the dishes. What more could we ask!? I like the gentle lavender scent and I like even more that it is gentle on my hands.
Lori A.
I switched to Seventh from Dawn and I think it performs just as well.  I think it's worth the slightly more money for the better ingredients.
Katie C.
I keep buying this brand! I enjoy the scents, but they are not overwhelming or artificial smelling. It does a great job cleaning my dishes.
Kenna S.
Love the smell of this soap. I like how it doesn't have all the harmful chemicals like most brands. I like knowing I'm eating with safe products.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville
This smells wonderful and really deep cleans. It I s easy to find and affordable. I plan to buy more of the cleaning lines in the future.
Liz P.
I love using this stuff and I feel like I am helping to not hurt the environment t as much when I use this. U can find it anywhere really
Amie J.
This is my favorite dish soap. It smells AMAZING! Cleans well and doesn't dry my hands out from washing dishes with it. Highly recommend.
Christen M.
Morrison, CO
Works great and smells great! Love the seventh generation products! I use them all over my house! A great value purchased from Target!