Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
Cleans the dishes lol idk not a bad brand smells good doesn't leave spots. It's also environmentally friendly so there's that.
Sandra W.
Livonia, MI
I use this and only this product to clean my dishes. i seek out more natural products and found this one. It smells great also.
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL
I get this band for my granddaughter she has ezince her arms brokes out with other dishes soap.still trying fine others for her
Laura G.
Belleville, IL
Currently using this one. Love the smell and it works so well. Wanted to switch to something more natural for our little fella
Cassie Y.
This is the only dish liquid I use. It gets my dishes clean, smells awesome, and only has ingredients I feel good about using.
Marie B.
Far Rockaway, NY
Great scent. Always happy with seventh generation products. Effective cleanser. Feel comfortable using it on my kids clothes.
Colleen H.
Chula Vista, CA
Best smell!! Love that this stuff really gets my family's clothes clean without using harsh chemicals for our sensitive skin.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
I have hard water so I've noticed I have to use a bit more soap than other brands but overall this soap does an amazing job.
Samantha J.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite dish soap. Smells amazing and not artificial. A little goes a long way and a normal bottle lasts me a long time.
Kate P.
New Lenox, IL
Love the scent and love how clean the dishes rinse ! This is the only dish soap I use to wash my son's cups and silverware!