Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Alyssa A.
This is a plant- based dish soap that fights tough grease and dried-on food stains. I recently just bought this and started testing it out. It has a nice scent to it that is created from essential oils and botanical extracts. It has definitely made a difference in removing tough stains on my dishes and I love the fact that it is very natural and organic.
Sur J.
Outside of ECOS, this is my 2nd favorite. It's smells great. The price was decently on the higher end for laundry detergent for the load amount size and I would always find myself not filling up to the line, so I could make it last longer. I would say it's great, but if you are concerned about pricing, ECOS is a great option. The smell of the Lavender is amazing and activates in the dryer, so you really get that smell after you pull it out!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I received a sample of one of these bottles from seventh generation for testing purposes a while back, I really liked it! It didn't seem like you were using harsh chemicals, it leaves your hands nice and doesn't dry them out like regular dish soaps do.
Hannah B.
Love this dish soap! I frequently hand wash several of my more delicate dishes such as water bottles, wooden spoons, knives, etc. Not only does this soap smell wonderful, but a little goes a long way and it cleans my dishes extremely well--even greasy or food-crusted ones. The soap also rinses off nicely and doesn't overly dry out my hands. I appreciate the absence of harsh chemicals in this product!
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
I love Seventh Generation products. My fiancé and I only use natural cleaning products and Seventh Generation is one of our favorites, besides the Honest Company, and Method. This dish soap works just as well as the one with harsh toxins and chemicals but it is natural and safe for our family to use. I love the fragrance and how well this product works without all of the hazardous ingredients. :)
Christina M.
Burlington, VT
Great Vermont product with good ingredients and good people working for them. I only buy their products, they smell amazing and clean wonderfully and I'm not scared of what they will do to my loved one's health. I completely recommend this product and all of their products.
Courtney R.
Eagan, MN
I thought lavender and mint wouldn't mix, but to my surprise they did! It's a pleasant scent, and it left my dishes and glasses without streaks or spots. The only con I have is that it's a bit more expensive then the other brands, but I would buy this again and recommend it.
Nina K.
Orange, CA
My husband fell in love with their dish soaps and will haul a bunch of them at one time especially if they're on sale. This is the only dish soap that doesn't leave his hands all dried up which is something I can attest to. We have never used any other brands after trying this one out!
Amanda G.
This is the only brand I have purchased that I like everything about it. It is very gentle on my hands and my sensitive babies skin. It cleans dishes easily and smells very good. I like that is made from natural products instead of all the chemical surfactants.
Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
A beautiful scent like this makes me want to do my dishes every single day. Soft on the hands and tough on the food, it's a great value for the quality you receive. A great size you really feel like you're getting a full bottle of cleaner instead of a half-used bottle.