Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Rabia J.
Narberth, PA
really quality dish soap. lasts for a long time, and the smell is excellent. works really well for removing dirt from cutlery and plates, etc. the ingredients are simple and natural, which is key for a dish soap. I would recommend this product to anyone. the prices are very reasonable
Brittany C.
lomita, CA
I love this dish soap more than any others! IT smells so good for being natural and leaves your dishes nices and clean. its extremrely effective. you will not be disappointed. I usually always get it at the grocery store, or target. I've tried other scents but this is my favorite,
Mel E.
Hudson, WI
This dish liquid smells so fresh and light I wish it were a perfume. Quite effective in getting dishes clean and removing grease from them. It's the only dish liquid I use frequently now. I'd recommend it to anyone who's willing to spend that that little extra on a good dish soap.
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
This is my favorite kind of dish soap, hands down. We don't have a dishwasher and if I have to wash dishes by hand, I better have a good smelling, hard working, and easy to use dish soap! And this is it. It works great, smells good, is a decent price, and seems to last a while!
Connie L.
Madison, WI
I love the scent of this dish soap! It's not overwhelming but it's nice and calming and makes dish washing a pleasant experience. It also doesn't leave my hands too dry afterwards. I like to use it in a foaming soap container so it washes off easier and doesn't leave residue.
Emily C.
This product worked well but it wasn't as fragrant as I had hoped. I should have bought a smaller bottle to try it out but it did clean my dishes well. I ended up adding some lemon essential oil to help cut the grease which also helped with the scent. Over all a good product.
Kera K.
By far, this is my favorite dishwashing soap! I love that there aren't synthetic fragrances that linger when you use your dishes. It's the right amount of natura fragrance, and it cuts through grease almost as well as dawn. It's a great natural and eco friendly alternative!
Kaitlin T.
Bellevue, KY
Very impressed with seventh generation products. Not to mention the price! It's a great deal for high quality natural products. And this lavender scent is very relaxing! I've bought this product over and over and will continue to use it when washing my dishes. Can't beat it
Allison D.
This dish soap is my favorite! It smells amazing! It is a good value for the price and is readily available at most stores. The dish soap works great to cut grease on hard to clean dishes and you do not have to use as much as other brands because it works very efficiently.
Caitlin P.
Jones, MI
I love how sudsy this dish soap is. I waste far less of it that I do with other brands. I think it is a great value for the price, and it is a soap that I will be purchasing over and over again. It leaves a nice refreshing scent in my kitchen, but not on my clean dishes!