Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Target
Cindi K.
Cindi K.
San Francisco, CA
I love seventh generation brands. Their effort to make products that are environmentally friendly makes me even more of a fan. What I like most about the lavender and mint dish shop is that the scent is relaxing and gorgeous, but settle enough that my dishes don't have a perfume-y aroma.
Sara W.
Sara W.
I was skeptical about trying this product but was very impressed! This dish soap s not at all like other natural dish soaps I have tried, it bubbles well, cleans well and is long lasting! Oh did I mention it smells great too! I cannot wait to try other products from Seventh Generation!
Rabia J.
Rabia J.
Narberth, PA
really quality dish soap. lasts for a long time, and the smell is excellent. works really well for removing dirt from cutlery and plates, etc. the ingredients are simple and natural, which is key for a dish soap. I would recommend this product to anyone. the prices are very reasonable
Alynnah H.
Alynnah H.
Grove City, OH
Seventh Generations always has good scents, but the lavender is my absolute favorite! I like that it's a "green" soap too and not full of all the chemicals that typical dish soaps have. The price isn't too expensive either - I buy it at Target, and you can find some really good sales.
Mel E.
Mel E.
Hudson, WI
This dish liquid smells so fresh and light I wish it were a perfume. Quite effective in getting dishes clean and removing grease from them. It's the only dish liquid I use frequently now. I'd recommend it to anyone who's willing to spend that that little extra on a good dish soap.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
lomita, CA
I love this dish soap more than any others! IT smells so good for being natural and leaves your dishes nices and clean. its extremrely effective. you will not be disappointed. I usually always get it at the grocery store, or target. I've tried other scents but this is my favorite,
Amber E.
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
This is my favorite kind of dish soap, hands down. We don't have a dishwasher and if I have to wash dishes by hand, I better have a good smelling, hard working, and easy to use dish soap! And this is it. It works great, smells good, is a decent price, and seems to last a while!
Emily C.
Emily C.
This product worked well but it wasn't as fragrant as I had hoped. I should have bought a smaller bottle to try it out but it did clean my dishes well. I ended up adding some lemon essential oil to help cut the grease which also helped with the scent. Over all a good product.
Connie L.
Connie L.
Madison, WI
I love the scent of this dish soap! It's not overwhelming but it's nice and calming and makes dish washing a pleasant experience. It also doesn't leave my hands too dry afterwards. I like to use it in a foaming soap container so it washes off easier and doesn't leave residue.
Kaitlin T.
Kaitlin T.
fort thomas, KY
Very impressed with seventh generation products. Not to mention the price! It's a great deal for high quality natural products. And this lavender scent is very relaxing! I've bought this product over and over and will continue to use it when washing my dishes. Can't beat it