Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Christen M.
Morrison, CO
Works great and smells great! Love the seventh generation products! I use them all over my house! A great value purchased from Target!
Jenna S.
Use this for my dishes when handwashing, and I love the scent and it cleans through the grease well! Will most definately buy again!
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
I like the natural, dye free and "safe" qualities... i just don't like that it's so much more expensive than almost all other brands..
Elizabeth G.
My favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease, has a pleasant mild scent, and it goes a long way. It's a good bargain for the price.
Brandy B.
This has been my favorite dish soap I've used so far. It cleans well, smells great and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry after using
Emily S.
Perry Hall, MD
Smells great and I like how it is environmentally friendly! I bought this product from Target because they had a really good deal.
Meaghan B.
I buy this when everyone it’s on sale but normally I go for unscented things so not to have to many smells going on in the kitchen.
Becky B.
Fantastic product. It smells amazing and cuts through grease just as well as any other dish soap without the added chemical.
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
This one of our most frequently purchased dish soaps. The price point is so great and the scent is marvelous plus it works well.
Laura G.
Belleville, IL
Currently using this one. Love the smell and it works so well. Wanted to switch to something more natural for our little fella