Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle B.
This has a great scent and it works great for a green product. They don't hind their chemicals and I get coupons for them all the time
Mary H.
Craftsbury, VT
This is my go-to dish soap. It smells amazing and works well, too. It's definitely the best thing about washing the dishes.
Yas S.
Portland, OR
This dish soap has a great scent. Would recommend to anyone who likes natural scents. I use this to wash my dishes.
Mikaela Y.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I love this soap because I am allergic to many things and this is wonderful. I don't react to it at all!!
Ines C.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product!! I think that this dish liquid is the best!
I definitely recommend This product to everyone
Crystal W.
My absolute favorite! Love Seventh Generation products and their promise to be eco-friendly and use natural ingredients!
Meaghan F.
This smells great, is reasonably priced and works very well. I have never been particular about my dish soap, but after finding this, I will continue to use it!
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
I can't say enough abt Seventh Generation! I usually purchase this at Target. The smell is amazing and it is very effective. I always have a bottle on hand.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Love seventh generation dish soap! I'm using this exact brand and scent right now! It smells great has a light and pleasant scent and gets dishes clean!!
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
This smells good and clean the dishes. What more could we ask!? I like the gentle lavender scent and I like even more that it is gentle on my hands.