Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #27 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Mc Graw, NY
I Love this dish soap it gets the dishes super clean and the smell is so relaxing. It is also gentle on your hands.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Westland , MI
Love the smell! No chemical headache and cuts through dirt and grime! Best dish soap I've used
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
KENOVA, WV
I love this product! Smells great, soft on hands, and gets the work done with cleaning dishes especially stuck on.
Reanell F.
Reanell F.
Roselle, NJ
Love this stuff!! Only brand I use in my household! Super safe and not harsh. I use it on my baby dishes as well.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Hutto, TX
Very nice, refreshing smell. It isn't over powering but it gets the grime off. Wish I could find it in hand soap!
Tiana H.
Tiana H.
I absolutely love this!! It smells amazing and keeps your hands soft and best of all cleans dishes like a whistle
Katie F.
Katie F.
Portland, OR
Seventh Generation scents are so subtle but great, as well as being a responsible company and effective cleaner
Racheal A.
Racheal A.
Hendersonville, TN
I love love the dish soap smells so good and gets the job done last a long time I will keep buying these soaps
Haley C.
Haley C.
Evans, GA
I've been using this for several years. Great smell and gets the job done. It's gentle for baby bottles too.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Far Rockaway, NY
Great scent. Always happy with seventh generation products. Effective cleanser. Feel comfortable using it on my kids clothes.