Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
This is my favorite dish soap to use. It cleans my dishes well and has a nice light scent. I feel good about using this product in my house
Amie J.
This is my favorite dish soap. It smells AMAZING! Cleans well and doesn't dry my hands out from washing dishes with it. Highly recommend.
Tamika M.
Middletown , NY
Little bit pricey but this is the best cleaning natural cleanser. I love the scent and the way it cleans. Seventh generation is a awesome
Briana S.
Casco
Works well on for cleaning dishes while not having all the excess chemicals. The smell is amazing and I was amazed at how well it worked.
Liz P.
I love using this stuff and I feel like I am helping to not hurt the environment t as much when I use this. U can find it anywhere really
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This smells wonderful and really deep cleans. It I s easy to find and affordable. I plan to buy more of the cleaning lines in the future.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I like this product although a little more expensive than most. I love the floral and MINT scent. It really leaves me with a good scent.
Mikaylah L.
Independence, KY
Looooove it. Smells great and is gentle on my skin. It gets the job done while also being better for the environment. I love this soap
Michelle B.
This has a great scent and it works great for a green product. They don't hind their chemicals and I get coupons for them all the time
Christen M.
Morrison, CO
Works great and smells great! Love the seventh generation products! I use them all over my house! A great value purchased from Target!