Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kenna S.
Kenna S.
Love the smell of this soap. I like how it doesn't have all the harmful chemicals like most brands. I like knowing I'm eating with safe products.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite dish soap! I have probably 10 in my stock pile. I buy it when It goes on sale and that's often. It's worth every penny without a sale tho honestly.
Akshita M.
Akshita M.
New York city, New York
I bought this on freshdirect. It arrived in perfect condition. It does the job well. My vessels are squeaky clean and have no odor when they come out of the dishwasher.
Hilary S.
Hilary S.
Burbank, CA
I love lavender smelling anything. So naturally I always choose this scent. Cleans my dishes just fine and sensitive enough for me to wash my dishes without gloves!
Megan I.
Megan I.
Evergreen Pk, IL
I love this product, smells great and nothing but natural ingredients. I can use it on my most delicate items to tough cleaning like the towels from the dog cage!
Christen M.
Christen M.
Morrison, CO
Works great and smells great! Love the seventh generation products! I use them all over my house! A great value purchased from Target!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
My favorite dish soap. It cuts through grease, has a pleasant mild scent, and it goes a long way. It's a good bargain for the price.
Lori A.
Lori A.
I switched to Seventh from Dawn and I think it performs just as well.  I think it's worth the slightly more money for the better ingredients.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
I have hard water so I've noticed I have to use a bit more soap than other brands but overall this soap does an amazing job.
Amie J.
Amie J.
This is my favorite dish soap. It smells AMAZING! Cleans well and doesn't dry my hands out from washing dishes with it. Highly recommend.