Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gabriella P.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite Seventh Generation scent! I love the floral and mint dish liquid because it has such a great scent while washing dishes. Overall, the dish liquid is effective but not as bubbly as the conventional brands. Available at target and would definitely recommend!
Carla K.
Stillwater, OK
REALLY LIKE THIS! Seventh Generation is a dish soap that is effective, smells Great, works wonders! leaves hands, Kitchen, dish-towels smelling wonderful! You only need a little bit; Just a small amount can go a long way. Very Sudsy! Will be going back and buying more!
Tracy C.
Dublin, OH
Pleasant scented and not overly perfumey, and is effective at hand-washing dishes. More expensive than other brands, but I like that it is more environmentally friendly. I can usually find it at mainstream grocery stores. I would recommend it.
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
I like this dish soap to change it up. It is all natural, triclosan free, and better ingredients for us. I would give it 5 stars, but i find it to go quicker than other brands
Alison L.
Ludlow Falls
I love having the piece of mind that this soap is not harmful to the environment and that it is it polluting our bodies with tons of antibacterial chemicals. This soap works very well on grease and tough food particles
Kristina A.
Valencia, CA
It works, but I prefer something a bit stronger. My family likes to leave things out that get super crusty. So we need something a little more heavy duty. Over all it's a great product and works well!
Justine D.
Seattle, WA
I like using this after dinner since the scent of lavender is so relaxing. I almost forget I'm doing dishes
Livia M.
Princeton, WV
The scent is amazing but the detergent itself leaves my clothes feeling a bit odd after using it, but I guess it's all about finding a clothes-to-detergent ratio that works well for you.
Kaytee G.
Great bubble action, light scent, and cleans really well. I'm a big fan of Seventh Generation products.
Michelle B.
This has a great scent and it works great for a green product. They don't hind their chemicals and I get coupons for them all the time