Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alison G.
It is great you get all for the amount you pay for it! Cleans everything well. I love the scent. I have had no issues with this dish soap and I love the fact that it is all natural!
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
This product didn't work well when the dishwasher was very full or with dishes that had lots of grease or leftover marks from food. On smaller, less dirty loads, it worked wonderful.
Taylor K.
I recently purchased this product for the first time, and I'm not that impressed. The scent throws me off a little bit. A mixture of lavender and mint is kind of an odd combination. In terms of it's cleaning ability, it does a good job. The only complain I have is that it does not get all soapy like other dish soaps do.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my favorite dish soap! I have probably 10 in my stock pile. I buy it when It goes on sale and that's often. It's worth every penny without a sale tho honestly.
Akshita M.
New York city, New York
I bought this on freshdirect. It arrived in perfect condition. It does the job well. My vessels are squeaky clean and have no odor when they come out of the dishwasher.
Nicole B.
Newbury Park, CA
I use a lot of products - it works quick and easy which works for me as I'm lazy, and I like a lot of their products, as they do seem to work and smell nice. I haven't loved the personal care stuff as much, though. My favorite part is the smell, since I have to always be around it using it, I better love how it smells!
Hilary S.
Burbank, CA
I love lavender smelling anything. So naturally I always choose this scent. Cleans my dishes just fine and sensitive enough for me to wash my dishes without gloves!
Megan I.
Evergreen Pk, IL
I love this product, smells great and nothing but natural ingredients. I can use it on my most delicate items to tough cleaning like the towels from the dog cage!
Jenny D.
This is my go to dish liquid and it has been for somewhere around four or five years now. I really love this dish liquid. It has a very nice subtle but sweet scent. I like thinking that it is better for my skin and healthier in general. This dish liquid definitely does a great job at what it's supposed to do. Nothing more, nothing less.
Renee A.
Everett, WA
I love the smell. If you have to wash dishes like most of us do, you might as well make sure you at least have a nice smelling dish soap like this so you can take your mind off of how you hate washing dishes! Lol!