Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Webster, MA
I love how well this fights through most messes in my kitchen. I don't think it gets through tough grease as well as the non-natural brands. But I will gladly put in a little more elbow grease for the safety and health of my family.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff smells great! And what's even better is that it's environmentally friendly AND cruelty free. Any brand that has those things going for them are #1 in my book!
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Manteca, CA
This soap smells so good! A little piece of heaven as you slave away over the sink. Does a good job of cleaning dishes, gets quite a few dishes done before you need more soap. If you love lavender this is a must have!
Meaghan F.
Meaghan F.
This smells great, is reasonably priced and works very well. I have never been particular about my dish soap, but after finding this, I will continue to use it!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Love seventh generation dish soap! I'm using this exact brand and scent right now! It smells great has a light and pleasant scent and gets dishes clean!!
Cecelia R.
Cecelia R.
El Paso, TX
My favorite dish liquid. Gets everything clean and sparkly, smells fresh without being overpowering. Can be purchased at any grocery or department store. Slightly more expensive than other brands, but more natural and safe for your family.
Alison G.
Alison G.
It is great you get all for the amount you pay for it! Cleans everything well. I love the scent. I have had no issues with this dish soap and I love the fact that it is all natural!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
This product didn't work well when the dishwasher was very full or with dishes that had lots of grease or leftover marks from food. On smaller, less dirty loads, it worked wonderful.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
This smells good and clean the dishes. What more could we ask!? I like the gentle lavender scent and I like even more that it is gentle on my hands.
Katie C.
Katie C.
I keep buying this brand! I enjoy the scents, but they are not overwhelming or artificial smelling. It does a great job cleaning my dishes.