Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Kelly P.
Hubert, NC
This smells good and clean the dishes. What more could we ask!? I like the gentle lavender scent and I like even more that it is gentle on my hands.
Stacy F.
Summerville, SC
The sent is great, I find the dish soap doesn't irritate my hands but the dishes doesn't seem to get clean and it definitely doesn't cut the grease.
Sara P.
Seventh Generation is my favorite dish soap ever. It works just as well as other brands and actually seems to last much longer than the other brands.
Kelsie J.
Touchet, WA
We switched to a natural dish soap and we weren't sure if it would clean as well as other brands do but we absolutely love it and it smells amazing.
Ezra D.
Kansas City
This soap is sooooooo good. it will get oil paint off of your hands and almost nothing will do that. 10/10 would reccomend, especially to painters
Lori A.
I switched to Seventh from Dawn and I think it performs just as well.  I think it's worth the slightly more money for the better ingredients.
katherine z.
i use this product quite frequently! it does a very well job in removing oils and i like how it doesn't leave any harsh chemical smells afterwards!
Liz D.
I was not impressed with this dish soap. It was pricey and I felt that it didn't really wash my dishes. The smell was also an issue--it was awful.
Amanda V.
Santa Barbara, CA
This dish liquid will last me a very long time! It's powerful enough to cut down the grease on my
Pans yet gentle and fragrant enough for my hands!
Kenna S.
Love the smell of this soap. I like how it doesn't have all the harmful chemicals like most brands. I like knowing I'm eating with safe products.