Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #27 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
I really like 7th generation dish soap because its natural and smells great. I don't feel like my hands are covered in chemicals when washing the dishes and it gets the job done. I buy this at target and its sold at many other places as well. Will continue buying
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
The smell is nice, cleans my dishes no issues and I don't have to worry about any harsh chemicals bothering my skin or residue being left behind. I love seventh gen and this is another product I can stand behind!
Devon E.
Devon E.
Wellston, OH
I love this dish soap. I use it everyday and it gets the jobs done. Works on tough spots. Purchased it at Walmart. Has a nice smell and I would definitely recommend this to others looking for less toxic products.
Fu💋 T.
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
The lavender smell while washing the dishes is so amazing ! I love to do the dishes and smell the aromas just coming off the soap and dishes. Puts you in a better when the soap smells as amazing as this does.
Danica E.
Danica E.
Hempstead, NY
Most gentle on hands. Much stronger the other dish soaps. Stronger the some super dish soaps. It is a little more costly though. The smell is a little annoying but worth it. I would recommend it to others.
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Kendall Park, NJ
I have been trying to use more natural products lately and this one is great. I enjoy the lavender scent and like that it is better for me and the environment than other products I've used.
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Portland, ME
I really love the scents of Seventh Generation dish soaps. This soap does the job, though sometimes my dishes remain greasy/oily - nothing another rinse can't fix. Overall, considering the "green" nature of this product, I am pleased and would buy again.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
This is my preferred dish soap. The smell is faint and it's free of dyes and extra Crap we don't need from cleaning products. Also, it's not expensive and it is a responsible purchase.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I really enjoyed this product, it does give off a nice scent but be careful how much you use because to much can make the smell on your clothes a bit much to handle, but other all I liked this product I would recommend and it is affordable.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I recently started using this line, over my regular brand, and am super happy with the results. It is pricey but is healthier for us so it's worth it to me. This one is my favorite scent.