Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mackenzie B.
Portland, ME
I really love the scents of Seventh Generation dish soaps. This soap does the job, though sometimes my dishes remain greasy/oily - nothing another rinse can't fix. Overall, considering the "green" nature of this product, I am pleased and would buy again.
Sara P.
Seventh Generation is my favorite dish soap ever. It works just as well as other brands and actually seems to last much longer than the other brands.
Courtney H.
I really enjoyed this product, it does give off a nice scent but be careful how much you use because to much can make the smell on your clothes a bit much to handle, but other all I liked this product I would recommend and it is affordable.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I recently started using this line, over my regular brand, and am super happy with the results. It is pricey but is healthier for us so it's worth it to me. This one is my favorite scent.
Amy H.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff smells great! And what's even better is that it's environmentally friendly AND cruelty free. Any brand that has those things going for them are #1 in my book!
Morgan O.
Manteca, CA
This soap smells so good! A little piece of heaven as you slave away over the sink. Does a good job of cleaning dishes, gets quite a few dishes done before you need more soap. If you love lavender this is a must have!
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Love this brand. The lavender floral and mint scent is light enough that it's not over powering. I like buying this big jug to refill my smaller container.
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
I love this dish soap, no complaints. It has a pleasant scent and gets my dishes clean. The price is good and it is available at most places that I shop.
Cecelia R.
El Paso, TX
My favorite dish liquid. Gets everything clean and sparkly, smells fresh without being overpowering. Can be purchased at any grocery or department store. Slightly more expensive than other brands, but more natural and safe for your family.
Alison G.
It is great you get all for the amount you pay for it! Cleans everything well. I love the scent. I have had no issues with this dish soap and I love the fact that it is all natural!