Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley G.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I started using this product when I wanted to find a "greener" alternative. I like that the container is recycled & this scent is very nice and not overpowering. I would recommend to others, I feel that this soap does a very good job.
Emily M.
I'm a sucker for anything lavender scented but I don't like too much added fragrance. This smells great- light, fresh, and soothing. Cleans well, too. Tough food comes off pretty easily, I would recommend it to hand washers everywhere.
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
I really like 7th generation dish soap because its natural and smells great. I don't feel like my hands are covered in chemicals when washing the dishes and it gets the job done. I buy this at target and its sold at many other places as well. Will continue buying
Jen B.
I try to use more natural stuff in my house, but that can get expensive. This is super affordable and natural and does a great job getting grease off. I've been using this for years, I've tried other brands, but always come back.
Stephanie N.
Bolling Afb, DC
This dish washing liquid is great! I have never had a hard time cutting through grease or grime using it and it smells so good! The smell os fresh and clean and not overly floral or synthetic like most dish soaps are. A great buy!
Kimberly H.
Escondido, CA
Seventh generation typically has coupons you can find on their website. Target often has sales/gift card promotions as well. Works well on dishes, no harsh chemicals & pleasant fragrance. I would recommend this to anyone
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
I love this dish soap! It smells great, gets my dishes clean and keeps my hand from unnecessary harsh chemicals. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good dish soap without all the chemicals other ones have.
Angelica P.
Center Line, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say enough good things about this brand. It is very light and effective. The suds last the entire time! There are no cons, all pros! Good value. Sometimes you can find coupons! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Devon E.
Wellston, OH
I love this dish soap. I use it everyday and it gets the jobs done. Works on tough spots. Purchased it at Walmart. Has a nice smell and I would definitely recommend this to others looking for less toxic products.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
The smell is nice, cleans my dishes no issues and I don't have to worry about any harsh chemicals bothering my skin or residue being left behind. I love seventh gen and this is another product I can stand behind!