Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Highland , CA
This is by far the best dish soap! It cleans my dishes and my hands don't get irritated by all those chemicals other brands have. I buy this at target and they sometimes have discounts on Cartwheel. I have recommended this to people who have sensitive hands.
Charleston B.
Charleston B.
Lansing, MI
Seventh Generation products are always a staple in our home whether it be for cleaning or for our children. We are very conscious parents and we trust the ingredients that's in Seventh Generation products. We can clean and eat in peace
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I started using this product when I wanted to find a "greener" alternative. I like that the container is recycled & this scent is very nice and not overpowering. I would recommend to others, I feel that this soap does a very good job.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Johnson City NY
I love this dish soap! It smells great, gets my dishes clean and keeps my hand from unnecessary harsh chemicals. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good dish soap without all the chemicals other ones have.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Bolling Afb, DC
This dish washing liquid is great! I have never had a hard time cutting through grease or grime using it and it smells so good! The smell os fresh and clean and not overly floral or synthetic like most dish soaps are. A great buy!
Emily M.
Emily M.
I'm a sucker for anything lavender scented but I don't like too much added fragrance. This smells great- light, fresh, and soothing. Cleans well, too. Tough food comes off pretty easily, I would recommend it to hand washers everywhere.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Escondido, CA
Seventh generation typically has coupons you can find on their website. Target often has sales/gift card promotions as well. Works well on dishes, no harsh chemicals & pleasant fragrance. I would recommend this to anyone
E L.
E L.
My family really likes this dish liquid. It works well and smells fantastic too. It foams up nicely and rinses away cleanly.

It is a reasonable price and can be found at places like Target and Walmart.

We will continue to purchase this product. We would recommend it

Jen B.
Jen B.
Escondido, CA
I try to use more natural stuff in my house, but that can get expensive. This is super affordable and natural and does a great job getting grease off. I've been using this for years, I've tried other brands, but always come back.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Love this smell. Just started using Severn generation a few months ago. I enjoy their products and scents. They do not irritate my skin and do not smell like artificial chemicals. Recommend to those with sensitive skin.