Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Stephanie A.
Royston, GA
LOVE. feels great on my hands and doesn't dry them out. I find it a little less effective than dawn, but it smells great and I love natural products. IT WORKS.
Kim W.
Coeburn, VA
I can't say enough abt Seventh Generation! I usually purchase this at Target. The smell is amazing and it is very effective. I always have a bottle on hand.
Sara P.
spring valley, CA
Easy on the hands, tough on my greasy dishes. Great smell and effective. Most dish soap dries out my hands. This one never leaves my hands dry and cracked.
Jessica G.
When I use the Seventh Generation soap it leaves my dishes clean. The scent is great and it truly removes all the grease from my dishes when cleaning them.
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Love this brand. The lavender floral and mint scent is light enough that it's not over powering. I like buying this big jug to refill my smaller container.
Jackie R.
I like this soap, but I don't love that the scent is mild. I prefer a stronger scent and this one is pretty bland. Cleans well though, so 3 stars for that!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Love seventh generation dish soap! I'm using this exact brand and scent right now! It smells great has a light and pleasant scent and gets dishes clean!!
Rebecca B.
really didn't think i would like this but wow did it smell amazing and work great! i bought it at target because i had a coupon and rebate and gift card
Ruby R.
Proctorville, OH
I love this dish soap, no complaints. It has a pleasant scent and gets my dishes clean. The price is good and it is available at most places that I shop.
Alexandra S.
Suffolk, VA
Love this company and what they stand for! The lavender scent is my favorite so far, because it is calming and relaxing. It's all natural ingredients!