Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love how this smells and that it is biodegradable, but with that comes drawbacks. It doesn't lather as well as traditional detergent-based soaps, which leaves my dishes feeling less clean. I usually ending up using more soap than usual, which in turn costs me more money.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Best smelling dish soap ever. Gets the job done and leaves my kitchen smelling amazing. It leaves my hands just a little dry, but I have sensitive skin. It's our favorite brand of dish soap by far. The lavender scented one ALWAYS gets me compliments from visitors in our home
N T.
N T.
I like the Seventh Generation dish soaps. This one is one of my favorite. The lavender and mint scent is perfect. Not too strong to leave scent on dishes like other bland does. It cleans dishes pretty well too. I already told about this soap to all my friends.
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
The smell is good it smells like lavender essential oil not like lavender perfume. It's great at busting greasy dirty dishes to sparkling clean. It's also easy on your hands it doesn't leave them feeling dry, plus it's a green product and the packaging is recycled
Katie O.
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
Seventh Generation is a wonderful company. They are doing good work in taking care of the universe. This soap smells delicious! It is effective in cleaning and doesn't irritate my hands. I would buy this again, and I will continue to buy their products for sure.
Patty W.
Patty W.
Valrico, FL
I was a bit skeptical at first when using this product, but it's actually been the best dish soap I've used. It smells so clean & I don't feel residue on my dishes after washing. It's pricey, but I feel it's worth it. I try to use natural cleaners when I can.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I love this fragrance and it is so hard to find in stores. Gentle on my hands and I do dishes several times a day. Cleans better than other natural dish soaps. Love that it's effective and the natural oils are amazing. No artificial fragrances or toxins.
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I received a sample of one of these bottles from seventh generation for testing purposes a while back, I really liked it! It didn't seem like you were using harsh chemicals, it leaves your hands nice and doesn't dry them out like regular dish soaps do.
Cassa H.
Cassa H.
Laramie, WY
This soap smells amazing! Seventh Generation has been making great eco friendly products for years and you can expect this soap to be of the same quality of their other products. It gets the dishes clean and is safe for you and your home.
stacey s.
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
i recycle i try to reduce my footprint o this earth as much as possible. if here is a way to do so with the soaps and other household chemicals i have to use why not do so? i highly recommend this brand. it's a fair price and often on sale.