Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Patty W.
Valrico, FL
I was a bit skeptical at first when using this product, but it's actually been the best dish soap I've used. It smells so clean & I don't feel residue on my dishes after washing. It's pricey, but I feel it's worth it. I try to use natural cleaners when I can.
Hannah F.
I love the natural lavender scent of this product. It cuts through grease and leaves my dishes clean without residue. I always buy a big bottle of this soap from Target. I will continue to buy from Seventh Generation because they produce quality products.
Melissa P.
I love this fragrance and it is so hard to find in stores. Gentle on my hands and I do dishes several times a day. Cleans better than other natural dish soaps. Love that it's effective and the natural oils are amazing. No artificial fragrances or toxins.
Cassa H.
Laramie, WY
This soap smells amazing! Seventh Generation has been making great eco friendly products for years and you can expect this soap to be of the same quality of their other products. It gets the dishes clean and is safe for you and your home.
stacey s.
Rochester, NY
i recycle i try to reduce my footprint o this earth as much as possible. if here is a way to do so with the soaps and other household chemicals i have to use why not do so? i highly recommend this brand. it's a fair price and often on sale.
Claudia H.
Highland , CA
This is by far the best dish soap! It cleans my dishes and my hands don't get irritated by all those chemicals other brands have. I buy this at target and they sometimes have discounts on Cartwheel. I have recommended this to people who have sensitive hands.
Charleston B.
Lansing, MI
Seventh Generation products are always a staple in our home whether it be for cleaning or for our children. We are very conscious parents and we trust the ingredients that's in Seventh Generation products. We can clean and eat in peace
Rachel R.
Webster, MA
I love how well this fights through most messes in my kitchen. I don't think it gets through tough grease as well as the non-natural brands. But I will gladly put in a little more elbow grease for the safety and health of my family.
Ashley G.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I started using this product when I wanted to find a "greener" alternative. I like that the container is recycled & this scent is very nice and not overpowering. I would recommend to others, I feel that this soap does a very good job.
Emily M.
I'm a sucker for anything lavender scented but I don't like too much added fragrance. This smells great- light, fresh, and soothing. Cleans well, too. Tough food comes off pretty easily, I would recommend it to hand washers everywhere.