Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Tierney S.
This dish soap is fantastic. It smells heavenly, not too strong a smell, either. It works very well. It is good for sensitive skin. A little pricey but we will likely buy again.
M M.
My hands get bumpy rashes when I use brands such as Dove, Dawn, and Palmolive, but I have no reaction to this brand so far. Love the clean, slightly minty lavender scent.
Sarah E.
Simi Valley, CA
I currently have two bottles of this stashed under my sink because I love it so much. It removes the toughest cooking stains and makes my dishes smell amazing afterwards!
Vanessa P.
Beaverton, OR
We use seventh generation products for everything from our cleaning to the diapers I put on my baby . We purchase it at target . Definitely a number one in my household
Laura N.
Garden City, ID
Love the smell of this dish soap and appreciate how it's better for the environment than other harsh cleaners, especially when it's going down the drain so often. Will never use another brand!
cynthia h.
Niles, OH
This is the best dope ever it smells so good!! And it is not made from harsh chemicals. It is what's best for my family. I will never buy anything else. We love it.
Arianna W.
This dish soap is probably my favorite. The fresh scent is so relaxing, it lathers nicely, and my mind is at ease that there are no harmful residues on my dishware.
Mallory F.
Vista, CA
You do have to use a little bit more than other fish soaps to get a nice lather. I like how it doesn't have harmful chemicals and has a natural smelling fragrance
Meaghan F.
This smells great, is reasonably priced and works very well. I have never been particular about my dish soap, but after finding this, I will continue to use it!
Jillian L.
Van Nuys, CA
Soft on the hands, clean on the dishes. We use this brand because of its natural ingredients and fresh scent. It cleans tough stains without the tough chemicals