Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #29 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Love this smell. Just started using Severn generation a few months ago. I enjoy their products and scents. They do not irritate my skin and do not smell like artificial chemicals. Recommend to those with sensitive skin.
E L.
My family really likes this dish liquid. It works well and smells fantastic too. It foams up nicely and rinses away cleanly.

It is a reasonable price and can be found at places like Target and Walmart.

We will continue to purchase this product. We would recommend it

Justine A.
BLOOMINGTON, IL
Seventh Generation dish soap can handle any dirty job. The lavender and mint scent makes me enjoy cleaning up. I always pick it up at Target when I find cartwheel offers. Generation Good is their online community that regularly offers samples and coupons. Check It out. Their mission is fantastic!
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
Hands down, this works great. It smells amazing too. I have only bought it twice, because I got them really cheap. It's definitely worth the money, but when you are on a budget, it can start getting pricy if you tend to use dish soap a lot. I use a lot of dish soap because I still do most the dishes by hand
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Best smelling dish soap ever. Gets the job done and leaves my kitchen smelling amazing. It leaves my hands just a little dry, but I have sensitive skin. It's our favorite brand of dish soap by far. The lavender scented one ALWAYS gets me compliments from visitors in our home
Sarah B.
I love how this smells and that it is biodegradable, but with that comes drawbacks. It doesn't lather as well as traditional detergent-based soaps, which leaves my dishes feeling less clean. I usually ending up using more soap than usual, which in turn costs me more money.
N T.
I like the Seventh Generation dish soaps. This one is one of my favorite. The lavender and mint scent is perfect. Not too strong to leave scent on dishes like other bland does. It cleans dishes pretty well too. I already told about this soap to all my friends.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
The smell is good it smells like lavender essential oil not like lavender perfume. It's great at busting greasy dirty dishes to sparkling clean. It's also easy on your hands it doesn't leave them feeling dry, plus it's a green product and the packaging is recycled
Katie O.
Winter Garden, FL
Seventh Generation is a wonderful company. They are doing good work in taking care of the universe. This soap smells delicious! It is effective in cleaning and doesn't irritate my hands. I would buy this again, and I will continue to buy their products for sure.
Hannah F.
I love the natural lavender scent of this product. It cuts through grease and leaves my dishes clean without residue. I always buy a big bottle of this soap from Target. I will continue to buy from Seventh Generation because they produce quality products.