Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Amy  M.
My family suffers from many scent and chemical allergies. Seventh generation is a reliable product and cleans very well without all the fragrances and chemicals.
Ashley Alexa W.
Martinez, CA
I use this at work and looove the scent! Feels nice on your hands when washes dishes. Foams nice as well. Cuts grease and gets the job done, plus better for the environment.
Emily R.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing product that smells so fresh and clean. I use this to hand wash all my dishes that cannot go through the dish washer cycle. This product is also soft on your hands and cleans dishes very thoroughly.
Rachel H.
Los Angeles, CA
This really is the best. You only need a little bit to get your dishes clean, and it smells so good. I've also used this to wash my car, and don't feel guilty about the product going into the storm drain.
Kristina A.
Valencia, CA
It works, but I prefer something a bit stronger. My family likes to leave things out that get super crusty. So we need something a little more heavy duty. Over all it's a great product and works well!
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
Smells wonderful and does a great job, my only complaint is that it doesn't have any added lotion or anything to makes my hands soft. Using dish soap without added moisturizer dries out my hands
Brittany H.
Columbia, SC
I was looking for a product that was good for my family. It smells good and gets the grease off of my dishes. It is a good value. Also you can use the product for other things around the house.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
This is my go to dish soap. I love that it's safe and free of harmful chemicals. It's definitely one of my very favorite safe and green brands to use. I trust this brand to keep my family happy and safe!
Darren M.
Clive, IA
This is our go to dish soap. It's got a great feel to it and does a very nice job cleaning everything from our silverware to our Vitamix. The scent isn't overwhelming and is quite pleasant.
Livia M.
Princeton, WV
The scent is amazing but the detergent itself leaves my clothes feeling a bit odd after using it, but I guess it's all about finding a clothes-to-detergent ratio that works well for you.