Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Love this dish soap! I frequently hand wash several of my more delicate dishes such as water bottles, wooden spoons, knives, etc. Not only does this soap smell wonderful, but a little goes a long way and it cleans my dishes extremely well--even greasy or food-crusted ones. The soap also rinses off nicely and doesn't overly dry out my hands. I appreciate the absence of harsh chemicals in this product!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Burlington, VT
Great Vermont product with good ingredients and good people working for them. I only buy their products, they smell amazing and clean wonderfully and I'm not scared of what they will do to my loved one's health. I completely recommend this product and all of their products.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Eagan, MN
I thought lavender and mint wouldn't mix, but to my surprise they did! It's a pleasant scent, and it left my dishes and glasses without streaks or spots. The only con I have is that it's a bit more expensive then the other brands, but I would buy this again and recommend it.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I love Seventh Generation products. My fiancé and I only use natural cleaning products and Seventh Generation is one of our favorites, besides the Honest Company, and Method. This dish soap works just as well as the one with harsh toxins and chemicals but it is natural and safe for our family to use. I love the fragrance and how well this product works without all of the hazardous ingredients. :)
Emily  L.
Emily L.
Taylors, SC
A beautiful scent like this makes me want to do my dishes every single day. Soft on the hands and tough on the food, it's a great value for the quality you receive. A great size you really feel like you're getting a full bottle of cleaner instead of a half-used bottle.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lima, OH
Anyone who has tried a natural dish detergent knows the real test is a greasy pan - this Seventh Generation detergent does an excellent job of cleaning even my grungiest dishes.  The scent is nice but not overpowering, and the formula doesn't leave your hands overly dry.  It's on my regular rotation of natural & biodegradable cleaning products.
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is the best dish soap I've used. I love Seventh Generation natural products, and they leave me feeling good about my choice for the environment. This dish soap works very well, I've used natural ones previously that didn't lift the grease well and left residue, but that's not the case with this product. It's very reasonably priced and I definitely recommend it.
Aidan B.
Aidan B.
Milwaukee, WI
Seventh Generation Dish soap is great. Unlike some other natural dish soaps I have tried, this one is concentrated so it works as well as regular brands. It smells great ( I love lavender) and rinses clean. I would defiantly recommend this soap, its not too much more than the regular and so much better for the environment.
Justine A.
Justine A.
Bloomington, IL
Seventh Generation dish soap can handle any dirty job. The lavender and mint scent makes me enjoy cleaning up. I always pick it up at Target when I find cartwheel offers. Generation Good is their online community that regularly offers samples and coupons. Check It out. Their mission is fantastic!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Bakersfield, CA
Hands down, this works great. It smells amazing too. I have only bought it twice, because I got them really cheap. It's definitely worth the money, but when you are on a budget, it can start getting pricy if you tend to use dish soap a lot. I use a lot of dish soap because I still do most the dishes by hand