Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #28 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I love Seventh Generation liquid dish soap. It smells amazing and gets dishes clean and spotless without all the harsh chemicals that are contained in other products!
Amanda L.
Quincy , MI
I love the unusual scent and the all natural ingredients. I try to avoid chemicals, and the amazing scent and overall effectiveness of this product makes it easy to do!
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the fresh scent and the natural formula that is just as effective as the brands I previously used. Dishes come out clean, smelling great, and free of residue.
Kate C.
Verona, NJ
My favorite dish soap for hand washing dishes. This soap removes grease, keeps my hands soft and smells amazing. Target seems to have the best price on this product.
Alison L.
Ludlow Falls
I love having the piece of mind that this soap is not harmful to the environment and that it is it polluting our bodies with tons of antibacterial chemicals. This soap works very well on grease and tough food particles
marcie b.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great product. Started to use this after my son was born on his bottles. Switched over from products that had harsh chemicals and it truly made a difference. Also noticed my hands aren't as dry after washing dishes.
Angelica P.
Center Line, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say enough good things about this brand. It is very light and effective. The suds last the entire time! There are no cons, all pros! Good value. Sometimes you can find coupons! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Anne-Claire G.
Lexington , KY
This works almost as well as Dawn, I don't use this on big pots and pans with left on/baked on food. It doesn't work as well and I have to use more, Dawn works a little better. But for every day issues I use this!
Choo K.
Pensacola, FL
I'm currently using a small bottle right now. I initially loved the smell and still do but I find that I have to use more soap to get my dishes clean. Love the facts of this soap but not liking the results so much.
Amy  M.
My family suffers from many scent and chemical allergies. Seventh generation is a reliable product and cleans very well without all the fragrances and chemicals.