Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #39 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Patrice B.
Patrice B.
Where to start, great smell lavender and mint my favorite, great on my hands so gentle.
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Raleigh, NC
We always have this brand at our house. It's safe and cleans so well. It lasts so long!
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Suds up well, smelt GREAT, and did a good job at keeping our dishes sparkly and clean.
L. S.
L. S.
Mild ,delicious,natural scent. Cleans grease and grime well and doesn't dry your hands
Tarah G.
Tarah G.
This is a very concentrated dish liquid; lasts a long time. Light, fragrant smell.
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Love the seventh generation. This dish soap works very well and I highly recommend
Sara A.
Sara A.
Aurora, CO
All seventh generation product are great. Love the smell and the job it does.
Macy H.
Macy H.
Good product smells good too! But everyone has a different sense of smell so
Maia S.
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love seventh generation products! Are use from diapers to detergent to dish soap's to sprays. I love their dish soap because it is so light on your hands. It doesn't dry them or crack them. It takes off all the dirt and grease and oil's off my dishes without damaging my skin. My hands are very important to me because that is where they show aging and a product that is easy and doesn't have harsh chemicals is very important to me. Please be sure to check out seventh generation dish soap. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Sur J.
Sur J.
Outside of ECOS, this is my 2nd favorite. It's smells great. The price was decently on the higher end for laundry detergent for the load amount size and I would always find myself not filling up to the line, so I could make it last longer. I would say it's great, but if you are concerned about pricing, ECOS is a great option. The smell of the Lavender is amazing and activates in the dryer, so you really get that smell after you pull it out!