Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Akshita M.Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jessica E.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #40 in Dish Soap

Try our full line of home, personal & baby care products.Our promise to youIt works Premium grease-cutting formula powers through tough jobs and rinses clean.It's naturalUSDA Certified Biobased Product (95%).We careClinically proven hypoallergenic.Non-toxic and biodegradable formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love seventh generation products! Are use from diapers to detergent to dish soap's to sprays. I love their dish soap because it is so light on your hands. It doesn't dry them or crack them. It takes off all the dirt and grease and oil's off my dishes without damaging my skin. My hands are very important to me because that is where they show aging and a product that is easy and doesn't have harsh chemicals is very important to me. Please be sure to check out seventh generation dish soap. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
This is my ultimate go to for dish detergent!
A light clean lavender aroma and a dye free liquid make this number one in out household.leaves my hands feeling soft and scrubs my dishes like its being paid!
Harris teeter usually has this one sale, and coupons.com sometimes offers a $1.00 off discount, that is how i was introduced to it.once you try it. you will see...there is no going back!
Sur J.
Outside of ECOS, this is my 2nd favorite. It's smells great. The price was decently on the higher end for laundry detergent for the load amount size and I would always find myself not filling up to the line, so I could make it last longer. I would say it's great, but if you are concerned about pricing, ECOS is a great option. The smell of the Lavender is amazing and activates in the dryer, so you really get that smell after you pull it out!
Hannah B.
Love this dish soap! I frequently hand wash several of my more delicate dishes such as water bottles, wooden spoons, knives, etc. Not only does this soap smell wonderful, but a little goes a long way and it cleans my dishes extremely well--even greasy or food-crusted ones. The soap also rinses off nicely and doesn't overly dry out my hands. I appreciate the absence of harsh chemicals in this product!
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I love Seventh Generation products. My fiancé and I only use natural cleaning products and Seventh Generation is one of our favorites, besides the Honest Company, and Method. This dish soap works just as well as the one with harsh toxins and chemicals but it is natural and safe for our family to use. I love the fragrance and how well this product works without all of the hazardous ingredients. :)
Courtney R.
Eagan, MN
I thought lavender and mint wouldn't mix, but to my surprise they did! It's a pleasant scent, and it left my dishes and glasses without streaks or spots. The only con I have is that it's a bit more expensive then the other brands, but I would buy this again and recommend it.
Christina M.
Burlington, VT
Great Vermont product with good ingredients and good people working for them. I only buy their products, they smell amazing and clean wonderfully and I'm not scared of what they will do to my loved one's health. I completely recommend this product and all of their products.
Jimena B.
Sterling, VA
I love the smell, and the fact that is totally natural. It helps my dishes get super clean. The price is fairly reasonable. I got mine when Harris teeter had an awesome sale, so I bought too many lol I bought a few different scents and they are all so wonderful. Fave dish detergent!
Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
A beautiful scent like this makes me want to do my dishes every single day. Soft on the hands and tough on the food, it's a great value for the quality you receive. A great size you really feel like you're getting a full bottle of cleaner instead of a half-used bottle.
Jessica H.
Lima, OH
Anyone who has tried a natural dish detergent knows the real test is a greasy pan - this Seventh Generation detergent does an excellent job of cleaning even my grungiest dishes.  The scent is nice but not overpowering, and the formula doesn't leave your hands overly dry.  It's on my regular rotation of natural & biodegradable cleaning products.